Fifteen

😏

He drove back to her place, his hand on her leg the entire time, they hadn't stopped laughing. She found a way to make him smile even when he didn't think there was something to smile about. 

She was easy to talk to, easy to laugh with, easy to be with. Every now and then he would steal a glace of her. Being with her alone after the connection they had built he had started to notice small things.

Like how she shook her leg when she felt nervous, how she would peel the skin from her nails if she was scared, how she would brush her hair from her face when she was flustered. 

She had the cutest laugh and the most adorable giggle. 

Meredith hadn't felt so laid back, relaxed and safe before, not since a child with Ellis and John. He made her feel at ease as she did to him.  

His cologne radiated from him , she could see how much effort he had put into their night. She couldn't remove her eyes from him. 

Once she began to remember where she was she felt a twinge of sadness, she didn't want their evening to end. She didn't want to leave him again, not yet.

As he parked outside of her house they were both slightly stuck on what to do or say. Meredith looked to him with a smile.

"Tonight was amazing, thank you for the most wonderful evening" Meredith lightly bit her lip as Derek starred at her.

"You're welcome, you really are stunning Meredith"Derek moved his hand to cup her cheek, her skin had a radiating warmth to it. Slowly she leaned closer to him, placing her soft lips onto his roughter larger ones. 

Derek kissed her back within a split second, he found himself pulling her closer, the distance too much for him. He heard the sound of her seat belt unbuckling. For a second she broke the kiss to hoist her dress up lightly allowing her to crawl onto his lap. 

He hadn't had a moment like this with her, a moment where they were so close whilst in a steamy state.

The kiss was becoming more heated with each second, his hands rested on her bare thighs as hers cupped his face. He felt his jeans trousers tightening, he knew his excited member would be digging into her panties as she straddled him.

"I am not fucking you for our first time in here"Derek groaned as she lightly grazed against him. Meredith looked at him with Dark eyes.

"Do you want to go inside"Her tone was light as he cupped her cheek.

"If you are sure"She nodded to him . Derek opened his door and somehow got out with her still on him.  He settled her on the floor and found the courage to lightly tap her ass, he hadn't expected the night to become steamy. 

She unlocked the door as Derek stood behind her, his lips softly carressing her neck.

"Addison?"Derek frowned. Meredith shook her head.

"She's out" Came Meredith's reply. She grabbed Derek's hand. "Come" 

He knew she was leading him to her bedroom where he had spent a few inocent nights, none like tonight.

The second they were in Meredith's lips latched back onto his. They both kicked their shoes off and Meredith threw her purse aside.

"Can I?" She asked so innocently before undoing his buttons. He looked at her with hunger in his eyes. 

"I'm yours"He whispered into her ear, sending shivers throughout her body. She began to unbutton his shirt as he attacked her neck with slightly more power and passion. He stood in trousers and socks whereas she was still in her dress.