C H A P T E R S E V E N

Knox

When I didn't see her in school I got worried. At first I thought maybe she was avoiding me until I found out she never showed up. I wanted to cut class since the reason for going to school wasn't there but then as I thought of it more I stayed. The temptation to go to her house with the excuse of bringing her homework she missed lingered in my head. Therefore I went to every class of hers and got all the missing work. Going to her house was the next step so I went.

I couldn't get what happened the night before out of my head. I wanted to see her so badly after but I controlled myself so I wouldn't come off as too strong. No one knows how long I've wanted and now no one knows how much I want to keep now that I've already had her.

When I saw her at her house it took everything in me to not grab her up and kiss her everywhere in front of her father. Instead of doing that I did a risky move and made up a fake dinner request. Now I have to actually conversate with my dad and tell him about it. A small price to pay just to see her again.

What the hell am I even going to tell him?

I roll my eyes mentally at that thought. I don't really have to think too hard on this. That fucker owes me anyways.

"Sup big bro." Addie slaps the back of my shoulder.

"You hit like a bitch," I joked and she laughed.

"I'm bored. What are you up to?" She asks. I'm not surprised she's bored. My sister is practically a girl version of Jace. She's a party animal and never can deal with any type of boredom. Sometimes I even worry for her without saying anything. I know she uses parties as an escape and I would feel like a bad brother if I ever took that away from her. It's why I silently watch over her and don't let anything get too far.

"I'm glad you asked. I have to go tell dad that I made dinner plans with the Lees." She raised an eyebrow.

"The Lees?" She questioned. "I swear I've heard of that name before." She has, sadly. Back in the old days I would always tell my sister about Valerie. She would make fun of me for not making a move on her.

"Does Valerie Lee ring a bell?" I watched her eyes widen and a big smile form across her face. Now she remembers.

"Holy shit! The girl you've had a crush on since the little days?" I nod yes in response and watch my sister break into a laugh. "Aw man, I have to meet her now. I must meet the girl that has my brother down on his knees."

"She doesn't have me down on my knees, but soon I'll have her on her kne-"

"Ew no stop! I don't need the details." Addie made fake throw up sounds as I laughed. We made it clear that we don't want to hear about each other's sex life but I love fucking with her from time to time. Can she fuck with me though? Sure if she wants the guy to be dead within seconds.

"Relax I'm joking, not really, but to you I am."

Addie takes one of my pillows and starts to hit me with it. I couldn't help but laugh. Times like these are what makes me miss my sister and I bond whenever she is away for so long. I get why she goes away sometimes but I still miss her. I wish she'd stay instead of going but it is what it is.

"Anyways, dad should be in his study room. You should tell him about the dinner now." She wasn't wrong. Now would be the perfect time to tell him. He needed to prepare for dinner and so did I. Eating together with him again is a big step, but the sight of my Blossom should be enough to get me by.