C H A P T E R T H R E E

Knox

I lit a joint and breathed in the first pull, smoking my stress away as I've always done. It was either that or taking my dick out and relieving it in another way. Now wasn't the time for that though. Especially when I got these two idiots near me.

Alex and Jace were talking about the plan in the back while I'm just here sulking because she isn't here right now. She was only with me for a couple of hours. Is it bad that I wanted her to be with me for the rest of the day? Probably considering what we're about to do.

"Don't forget the masks. We don't want to get caught," I warned them.

Alex found out there's two extra guards on tonight's shift. Shouldn't be a big deal. We've never got caught before, and I don't plan on getting caught at all.

Alex pulls out the equipment.

"Here's the plan. You two can go in through the back double doors because they're never locked. Mr.Richie's room is only four doors down from that entrance. Get in, do what you have to do, and get out. Simple," Alex explained the plan. He usually stays in the car and watches the cameras on his laptop. That's how we usually get away with everything.

"Too fucking easy. Just thinking of how easy this is, is making my adrenaline rise. We should rob a bank after."

Alex and I gave Jace the side eye. His ass is always saying some stupid shit. That's what's good about him though. He gets on my last nerve but he's his own person unlike all these other fake wannabes. You either love him or you hate him. Sadly, I love his stupid ass.

"Jace, don't do anything stupid. Both of you better be safe in there," Alex says, focusing his gaze on his laptop instead of us.

Alex was only ever sentimental with us. He had a hard time showing it sometimes but when he did he meant it. He's been through a lot. We all have. I guess that's why we get along. We all balance each other out.

"Don't worry Alexboo. I'll stay safe for you." Jace puts his mask on and heads out the car.

It's time.

I put my mask on and head out to catch up with Jace.

We reached the double doors and went in quietly. I look around to make sure no guard is on patrol right now. So far it's clear. I give the signal to keep going.

We reach the classroom and go in. Jace ran to the desk and started to initiate the plan. I guess I'll start with the walls. Taking out the spray paints I start spraying all over the walls with every word I can think of. I was calling Mr.Richie a jackass, weird, a bad teacher, and more. His weird ass deserves it if I'm being honest.

"Holy shit. Knox you gotta see this." I head over to Jace.

"What?"

Jace hands me a pile of photos. Photos of female students. My blood started to boil. I always knew he was weird but this is on another level. He's sick. He has pictures of almost all of his female students. They're random photos of female students sitting down with hearts all over them.

I scanned through the rest of the photos and immediately dropped them.

"Oh he's fucking sick." My jaw tensed.

While some photos have hearts, others have something white stuck on it. We all know what the fuck that is.

"Dude isn't that Valerie?"