30> Even just one day

-Even just one day-

When Tiffany woke up the next day, Taeyeon was no longer in the room. Her bag was not there as well. The clock showed 6 am. Taeyeon probably had some emergency or maybe she wanted to avoid being seen by other staff. Thought Tiffany. She pick up her clothes on the floor and headed to the bathroom.

Bora who was running out of nowhere, saw Kahi in the cafeteria, quickly grabbed her friend's hand to one of the table at the end most corner.

"What's wrong with you?" Kahi grunted, feeling too early to be dragged that way.

Bora checking her right and left before turning to the angry older woman in front of her. She whispered, "Did you hear last night? Someone had sex in the on call room!"

"Oh, well... that's nothing new. Doctors are busy but we need to get laid once in a while too," Kahi answered casually while sipping her coffee.

"One of the nurse on duty last night heard someone's moaning when she passed by the on call room." Bora continued, "The thing is, the sounds came from the surgical side."

"You mean, it's one of our colleague?"

"It's Tiffany. She was on call last night."

Kahi almost choked on her coffee. "How did you know?"

"The nurse told me."

Kahi didn't believe her friend, "Well, Erika was on call last night too."

"Erika-sshi was on call in the OT not in ED."

Kahi paused to think. She shook her head, "No, it can't be. Maybe it's one of our interns or residents. Besides, the room is not all exclusive for surgeons. Anyone can use that room."

"Maybe... But Taecyeon was on call last night too. And they were seen together there after Taecyeon save her from PSY patient."

"So Tiffany and Taecyeon..." Kahi gasped. "I thought she didn't-"

"I know right. Maybe Tiff finally took my advice last time."

"What advice?" Tiffany suddenly came and sit down.

"Tiff I know what you did last night," Bora said with a grin.

"What did I do last night?" Tiffany asked back, confused.

"You have sex with Taecyeon!"

Her jaw dropped, "Where is that come from?" she asked.

"Er... they told me."

"Who?"

"I don't know, the nurse on duty last night." Bora eyes shifted to someone behind Tiffany. "Oh, talking about him..." she signaled with her eyes about the man who was heading to their table.

"Hi, Taecyeon." Bora greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi girls!"

"You look happy today." said Kahi.

"Is there any reason why I should look sad?" he asked confused.

Tiffany glared at Bora and that shut up her friend from saying anything more.

The man turned to her, "Em... Tiffany, are you free for lunch later?"

"Er... I might be busy."

"How about dinner?"

"Maybe not today, Taec. Sorry..."

"It's ok then. But tell me if you change your mind."

"Yeah sure."