29> You saved me

-You saved me-

Taeyeon was wondering why Tiffany was not lunch with them until she spotted the woman was sitting not too far from their table with Taecyeon.

"How long they have been dating?" Taeyeon asked as she pointed at the couple with her lips.

"Tiffany and Taecyeon? Nah, they are not dating." Bora answered but Kahi disagree.

"How do you know?" she asked.

"What do you mean by that question?" Bora asked Kahi back.

"I mean, don't you think they might be secretly dating behind us?"

Bora lifted an eyebrow, "She did not. If she is. She will tell us," she stated firmly, believe that her best friend won't hide something that important from her.

"Then what is she doing with Taec if they are not dating? Breakfast together, lunch together, dinner together every day."

"Almost every day let me correct you. Tiffany is just being friendly. You know her. She hardly say no."

"But Taecyeon obviously like her."

"That doesn't mean she definitely loves him back."

"But Taecyeon is a good guy though. I will run to him if she wants me. But I know he is obviously loves Tiffany. Even blind people can see that."

Taeyeon just kept silent. She wasn't sure how she feels when the thought of Tiffany was happy with someone else. Again she confused. She sure she was comfortable in being just friends right now. But she wasn't sure if she ready to let Tiffany go with someone else.

-------------------

Waiting in the board room were Prof Shekar and Donghae. Taeyeon took a seat across them.

"Good you are here, Erika. I want to discuss with you about this case." Shekar passed Taeyeon a folder and turned to Donghae, "Can you briefly summarize about the case, Donghae?"

"17 year old boy came 1 month ago with chief complain of left sided headache for 2 months and it's getting worst. No other associated symptoms, no fever. CT brain was done and we found out he had a 0.5x1 cm mass on left parietal lobe."

Prof Shekar added, "We suspect it's malignant since the tumor is progressively getting bigger."

Taeyeon nodded, "So, what's your plan?"

Donghae answered, "We have informed the parents and the patient himself about the excision of tumor. The parents agree but the boy did not."

"Why?"

"Because of the risk of hemiplegic (paralysis). He didn't want to end up in the wheel chair."

"But he will die within two months if we didn't operate." Taeyeon muttered.

She let out a heavy breath. "You are right. I agree with you. Excision of the tumor might excise some of the brain parenchyma. There's no way he could be well after the surgery. The least he will get is hemiparesis (weakening of one side of

body)." Taeyeon commented as she looked at the CT brain of the boy.

"Is the patient still in the ward?" she asked.

"Yes, he is in bed 25."

Taeyeon went to see the boy but it seems that he was not in the mood to talk.

"If you wanna talk about the surgery, I told you I'm not gonna do it. I would rather die." The boy said, not even looking at Taeyeon's face.

"Seems that you are not in the mood to talk. It's ok. I can come by later." Taeyeon smiled.