2> Whose fault?

CHAPTER 2

-Whose fault?-

Taeyeon did not expected that the owner of the car was the beutiful stranger who was trying to help her just now. She walked approaching the woman who was a few inches taller than her.

"Is that car is really yours?" she asked calmly, stopping step a few centimeters away from the other woman.

"Yes, it is. It is the same car you almost run into just now," Tiffany answered with the same tone.

"Excuse me? I didn't do anything wrong. It's your fault in here. Look at what you have done to my bike!" the blonde gritted her teeth trying to supress her anger and remain calm.

"You are the one who came out of nowhere. You almost causing my life and other people's life!" Tiffany replied. She took a step forward to face the blonde closer.

"Hell no! And you think I didn't know that you were holding your phone at that time! What a reckless driver you are! And I don't care, you have to pay me. I want 50 thousand dollars as compensation or I'll bring this to the police," Taeyeon threatened, taking a step forward too.

"To hell will I pay! For your information, Miss-knows-everything. The light on my side was green. And I believe that side it's already red. You are the one who breaks the rule. Not me!"

"Well, you are wrong Miss-road-rules. It was still yellow. So, it means that I need to speed up before its turns into red. You got that?"

"Are you serious? Where did you took your driving licence? In the outer space? You should slow down and ready to stop when its yellow, not speeding up like crazy lunatics!"

"No its not!"

"Yes it is!"

"It's not!"

"It is!"

By this time, those two women were just merely inches from each other, shouting on each other's face. Both didn't seem want to give in.

A few people had gathered around them to see what was happening. Two beautiful woman fighting and shouting at each others throat would get a lot of attention for sure. But nobody dared to stop their fight. Well, except this one guy who looks like a nice gentleman, bravely step up to be the middle man.

"Ehm, excuse me..." both girl turned their head sharply at the man on their side.

"Who are you? What do you want?" asked Tiffany harshly, while giving a sharp death glare that could really frightens anyone's soul.

"Erm.. I'm just trying to help..." the man broke a cold weat on his forehead, feeling a bit regret of his decision.

"We don't need your help. You better go before you got hurt," Taeyeon threatened before turn back to lady in front of her.

Tiffany ignored the man and continue their bickering with the other woman, "Oh, yes, I'm not finish with you yet. My car had suffered as well and since it's your fault I want you to pay!"

"No!" Taeyeon walked to the pink car. She took note at some ugly spot on the front bumper and the side mirror. She snickered and fished her pocket and took out a small coin.

'SCREEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tiffany yelled. "You did not just do that?? Are you crazy!!!" She pushed Taeyeon away from her car. Now her door had horizontal ugly scratches from the front to the back.

"You are the crazy one if you think what happen to your car is equal to what had happen to my bike!"

At that moment, another bike stopped near them. A person dropped off from the bike, removed the helmet, revealing a short green-haired girl. The girl walked towards them.