11> Lost

CHAPTER 11

-Lost-

"Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon saw Doctor Lee's face in blurry.

"Wake up, the surgery has ended."

Taeyeon tried to open her eyes but they felt so heavy. All her muscle was feeling numb.

"How is it doc?"

"It's successful. You can take a rest now."

Taeyeon smiled, silently thanking the doctor and god. She can't wait to see Tiffany. She can't wait to walk. She can't wait to get her life back. And she had a lot of thing that she planned ahead. While they pushed her back to her ward, she had fallen back to sleep.

-x-x-x-

"What the fuck is going on? Why can't I feel anything?!!!!"

A shout was heard from room 309 Orthopedic ward, followed by sounds of things crashes.

"Taeyeon-ssi, please calm down!"

"NO!"

A table fall. Things on top of the table toppled down together with things on top of it.

More nurses rushed in with a doctor.

"What's going on?" asked the doctor panic.

"I don't know! She suddenly yell saying she can't feel her left leg!"

"Can you please call orthopedics in charge and Dr Hwang here, please."

"Yes, doctor."

"Taeyeon-ssi please calm down."

"How can you ask me to calm down? I can't feel anything on my damn leg! It's cold and I can't feel any fucking thing! It so much worst than yesterday! What have you done to my leg??"

By that time, two doctors came in, one Tiffany and another was the orthopedics surgeon Doctor Lee who did the surgery yesterday.

Tiffany quickly rushed to Taeyeon's side and hugged her. "Taeyeon, what's wrong?"

Taeyeon hugged the woman tightly, she looked at her with fear on her face. "I- I can't feel my left leg..."

Tiffany eyes widened. She looked at her colleague who nodded understand and move closer to Taeyeon.

"Tae, doctor Lee wants to check your legs. Is that alright?"

Taeyeon just nodded. Her hands was still clutching on Tiffany's.

"Any pain on your legs?" the doctor asked.

"No."

"Ok. Can you lift up your right leg, please?" asked the doctor who start examining the good leg which Taeyeon easily followed.

"Good. Now, try lift up your left."

Taeyeon tried to move her left leg. She could only move her left hips but she can't move the knee and below.

"Can you move your toes?"

Taeyeon looked at her left feet and tried to make a little move possible but she can't. "Urgghhhh!"

"It's ok. Don't force yourself. Now, I want to test your sensation. Say yes if you feel pain on the area I'm going to test." The doctor instructed as he took a sharp orange stick and began pricking on few ares on both of Taeyeon's legs.

After that, he took a tendon hammer from the nurse and knock on the reflex of the knee and ankle. Finish with the test, the doctor looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany.