10> Wait for me

CHAPTER 10

-Wait for me-

"Morning!" Tiffany greeted cheerfully as she entered.

"Morning..." 'Wait? Morning? What is he doing here so early?'

Taeyeon quirked her eyebrows at the doctor who was giving her the usual eye smile. The doctor's presence was always welcomed but for her to came early in the morning was a very rare case.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you of course," exclaimed the doctor happily tone as she walked to the bed.

She expected for the doctor to sit on the chair as usual but she didn't. She sat on the bed with her. Taeyeon ignore the question in her mind and just let the girl do what she wanted and continue watching television.

After a minutes passed, Tiffany still didn't talk but from the corner of her eyes, Taeyeon could see the doctor was moving.

'Is it my imagination or she is getting closer to me?' Taeyeon felt the mattress deepened. Their shoulders were touched but Tiffany still didn't say any words.

Unable to concentrate on the tv anymore, Taeyeon tilted her head to look at the girl's face. The latter was looking back at her. Tiffany was beautiful as usual and she looks more beautiful with her face close to her right now. Taeyeon could smell the girl's lavender perfume.

She was about to ask something but stopped when she noticed Tiffany's eyes was not on her eyes but was looking down a little lower than her eye level.

'Is she looking at my lips? She is leaning closer too!'

Taeyeon could feel the doctor's breath fanning on her face. Like a statue she cannot move. Not that she wanted to move anyway.

'Did she wants to kiss me? OH GAAAAAWD!'

Taeyeon shut her eyes and close the distance between them bit by bit. She was ready to feel the softness of Tiffany's lips on hers but after a few seconds she didn't feel anything.

"It's done."

Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw Tiffany was getting off her bed, "What?" She asked confused but when the doctor lifted up an empty syringe on her hand, her jaw dropped.

"Wha-? You did not just-"

"See? It doesn't hurt at all right? I don't get it why you are so afraid of needles."

"YAH!!!"

"I'm sorry... Seo asked me for help. They have removed your line. So I had to do it manually."

Taeyeon's face was turning red. Not sure whether it was due to her anger or embarrassment. She found herself unable to say anything back.

"What do you think I'm about to do anyway? You think I'm going to kiss you is it?" Tiffany smiled playfully, looking at the girl's reaction.

Taeyeon didn't answer but turned her head away. 'How dare you trick me? My heart was about to burst out just now!!!'

"I'm sorry if you feel offended..." Tiffany apologized but the other girl ignored her.

'Yes I feel offended. I thought you wanna kiss me...'

"Tae..."

'Don't Tae, Tae me. I'm mad now. I don't wanna talk to you ever again! I'm not gonna-'

Her thought halted when she felt something soft on her cheek.

"See you later during lunch," Tiffany left without waiting her reply.