19> Someone

CHAPTER 19

-Someone-

'I'm busy. can't lunch together. Sorry'

"Hm.. will she plan to skip meal again?" Taeyeon asked herself after she read message from Tiffany.

"Better be a good girlfriend and bring her some lunch."

Taeyeon patiently waited for Tiffany in the lobby while flipping some magazine there. A young man took an empty seat across her. He was wearing a collared green shirt tucked in a black slack. He had black hair combed all the way back.

Taeyeon didn't realize she was staring until her eyes met the man's. He gave her his most charming smile and causing Taeyeon pulled a face before looking away.

Taeyeon attention was again stole when the man's phone rang, "Hello? Yes... ok then... I'll see you there," he stood up and walk away. But before that he turned around and winked at Taeyeon with a smirk on his face.

Taeyeon feel disgusted. 'Ugh... why did I even look at him? Geez..."

Taeyeon looked at her watch. It's half past one. But she still didn't see Tiffany anywhere. She stood up walked to the counter. "Sooyoung-ah! Have you seen Tiffany? Are there patients in there?"

"I think she had left 10 minutes ago. Why?"

A nurse came, "If you are looking for Doctor Hwang, I just saw her in the café across the street."

Taeyeon thanked the staff and without wasting time went to the said café. She quickly spotted her girlfriend sitting on the outside table. But she was not alone. The man she saw in the lobby just now was sitting across her.

They look happy and chatted closely together. Taeyeon walked nearer to catch what they were talking about.

---------------

"T-Tae? What are you doing here?"

"Who is this guy, Fany-ah?" asked Taeyeon, trying to stay calm. "How could you do this to me."

Tiffany quickly grabbed her hand before Taeyeon walked away.

"No, you're mistaken!"

"Ok then! Who is he?"

The guy cut before Tiffany could say anything, "I'm her fiancé,"

Taeyeon was shocked. She couldn't believe her ears.

"Oppa!!"

Everything happened so fast. Taeyeon had jumped onto the guy and punched his face.

"Taeyeon, stop!" Tiffany managed to grab Taeyeon's hand before she could punch for the second time. "Listen to me! He is not my fiancé! He's my brother!" yelled Tiffany.

Taeyeon stopped abruptly, pulling her fist and stepped away from the man.

The man quickly got up and dusted her pants and shirt.

"Tae, this is Siwon-oppa my brother and Oppa, meet Taeyeon my girlfriend."

-----------------

"So, he is your step-brother?" asked Taeyeon. She had her hand interwind with Tiffany's

"Yes. His mother died when he was born so father remarried my mother."

"Where is your parents now?"

"They... had died in an accident"

Taeyeon noted the sad look on Tiffany's face, "I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"It's ok. I don't even remember their face because it happen when I was still small. We have no other relative so we were send to orphanage and grown up there."