34> Crash

-Crash-

"Doctor," Lincoln called, looking at Tiffany who was helping him packed his bag. Lincoln was going to discharged that day.

"Hm?"

"What happen last night?" he asked, hoping for some good news.

Tiffany looked up, thinking, "Em... you fell asleep, and I brought you back to the hospital."

"That's all?"

Tiffany nodded, actually she knows what the boy was referring to. Lincoln look disappointed.

"Lincoln," His father called who was waiting at the door.

Tiffany kneeled to the boy, "Lincoln, take care of yourself ok? And by a good boy." She said and kissed his forehead.

The boy smiled. "Alright I will."

Tiffany continued, "And thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything."

Lincoln nodded understood when she saw the wide smile on Tiffany's face. "Send my regards to her."

"I will."

Tiffany watched Lincoln left with his father when Jessica came and stood beside her.

"Ugh! I'm not gonna miss that brat."

"Aw... I know you love him. Why can't you just be frank?" Tiffany stated.

Jessie gave her look, "I've met other brat cuter than him and they don't throw cucumber at me."

"Jessie, you are being ridiculous," Tiffany chuckled.

Tiffany's phone beeped. Jessica watched her friend replied a text message. "What is that?"

"What?"

"The pink thingy on your phone," Jessica pointed at phone charms on the communicating. "Let me see." Jessica tried to grab the phone but Tiffany dodge her hand.

"Yah!"

"It's just a normal phone charm!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Whatever, let me look at it!"

"No!" Tiffany didn't wait and ran to the elevator "I got to go bye Jessie!"

Jessica watched as her friend left and sighed, "Fine. I wonder what you are hiding from me recently."

---------------

Tiffany entered the surgical ward and saw Taeyeon was there, looking back at her. She was surprised when the girl sent her a wink and puckered her lips.

"What is she doing?!" Tiffany looked around and glad that nobody was looking at them.

Taeyeon winked to Tiffany again but the latter didn't smile or return it back. She just walked away like she was not there. Confuse Taeyeon followed her and saw the woman entered the staff room.

But when she stepped inside, no one was there. Hearing a click behind her, she turned around and saw Tiffany leaned behind the door, arms crossed with a smirk on her face.

Taeyeon grinned as she watched Tiffany walked to her step by step, "You lure me in here, so that you can be alone with me?"

Tiffany stopped a few centimeters away before warping her arms around Taeyeon's neck, "I didn't lure you. You followed me."

Taeyeon snaked her arms around Tiffany's waist.

Tiffany continued, "And what if people saw what you did earlier?"