14> Girlfriend

CHAPTER 14

-Girlfriend-

Taeyeon had moved back to her house when she was no longer needed to go back for appointment. She also had continued working at Hyoyeon's restaurant. Since she didn't have her bike, Hyoyeon had provided her a minivan so she could do the delivery and as well stock up the fresh fruits and vegetables every day.

Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship was going well. They had went out a few times on dates and sometimes had dinner together if Tiffany has no on calls.

Everything was good but something disturbing Tiffany that she begun to think that their relationship was going too slow.

"Unnie! Tiffany-unnie!" Seohyun called louder when Tiffany didn't answered her. The latter was staring into space quite a few times lately.

"Ah sorry Juhyun-ah. I'm just tired." Her phone beeped, Taeyeon call. After finish talking, Tiffany sighed.

"You did it again even after talking to Taeyeon unnie? Tell me the problem, unnie. Maybe I could help you. You have problem with Taeyeon unnie?"

"Not really..."

"Then?"

"Just some some things..." Tiffany tried to avoid.

"What is this some things?"

Seohyun looked at her earnestly making Tiffany feel bad not telling her. The problem was really personal but it's been bugging her for a while and she had no one else to talk to.

"You know our relationship will be entering two months now. But I think... we are going like a snail."

"You mean, you two haven't-"

"Yes, yes. We haven't. Not that I care about it- I mean I care. Is just... I have feelings for that too you know."

"I see..." Seohyun change to thinking position.

Tiffany was glad that she talked to Seohyun as the girl reaction was so matured. She can't imagined if she talked about this with Sooyoung or Yuri. She will definitely be teased to death and they will laughed at her.

"Do you think Taeyeon want to be careful around me? Or she don't have that kind of feelings over me..."

"No, that's not it. I saw Taeyeon unnie ogling you once in a while."

"What?"

Seohyun let out small chuckle. "Unnie I think Taeyeon unnie just have low self-esteem or she don't want to rush you. And if this is the case then it's up to you to initiate things."

Seohyun was right. For all that she know, Taeyeon was the one wearing pants in their relationship. She was the one who confess first and asked her for their first date. I guess this time it's her turn to show that she wants to take their relationship to the next step.

"Time to show how sexy her girlfriend is."

----------------

After their dinner that night, Tiffany carry out her plan.

"Tae, do you wanna come in?"

"No, it's ok. It's getting late. You need to rest," This is always be Taeyeon answer when Tiffany invited her inside her house. But this time, Tiffany won't take no for answer.

"Just for a while, please. I'll make you some tea." Tiffany used her puppy eyes which she knew Taeyeon couldn't refuse.

"Hm... Alright."

"You've got a beautiful house, Fany," Taeyeon complimented as she stepped into the house.

"Thank you. I go make us some drinks. What do you want?"