7> Alive

CHAPTER 7

-Alive-

"How is she?"

"She is doing great. Her vital signs are stable."

"Ok, continue the antibiotic and extubate her."

"Alright."

It has been 5 days since the operation and Taeyon was admited to the ICU. She showed good sign of recovering.

"How is she doctor?" Yuri asked as she waitied patiently with rest of her friends. They were not allowed to see her in the ICU, so just waited patiently outside the ward.

"She is stable now. We will extubate her today and see how it goes. Once she is strong enough we will transfer her to the normal ward."

"Thank you doctor."

"You are welcome."

Since the incident, Yuri never stopped visiting her bestfriend everyday. She knew this will happen one day since what Taeyeon had been doing was too risky. If only she stopped Taeyeon from racing, this won't happen. Yoona was always by her side, never stop telling her that everything's will be alright. She well understood that Yuri treated Taeyeon like her sister. She also had think of Taeyeon as her own family as well. It was difficult to see the one you love was lying on the hospital bed, with all those wires and tube attached.

Sunny on the other hand has been busying herself. Since the accident, she asked an investigator to help her track down about what had happen that night. She was sure it was not an accident and that Junsu had something to do with this. Unfortunately she had no prove to bring this to the police. She wanted to revenge for her bestfriend and bring him to the court. She cannot just sit back while her friend was fighting for life in the hospital. She will find who is this Xiah Junsu no matter what it takes.

-x-x-x-

"Hey Taeyeon!!!!"

"Yuri'~, Yoona!!" Taeyeon called happily. Her voice was a little bit raspy. After 1 week in ICU she was transferred to a room in orthopedic ward and now she was able to accept visitors.

Taeyeon was doing great in recovering. The bruises on her body has healed. Her surgical scar was healing well too. She had a cast on her right forearm and a few metal rods sticking out from her left leg. There was iv drips connected to her hand as well. At the beginning, when she first regain conscious, she felt terribly bad because of the pain. But after she was explained by the doctor about how her condition previously, how badly her injury was, she felt grateful to still be alive and able to breathe again. Doctor told her, she was lucky to arrive at the hospital earlier or she would have been died due to massive bleeding.

Taeyeon looked at her friend's face who was looking back at her. They were smiling except one person who appeared to just finish crying and trying her best to form a smile.

"Yuri-ah..." she called softly and opened her one arm. "Don't you want to give me your hug?"

Yuri was unable to held her tears anymore and ran to hug Taeyeonm letting her tears out.

"There, there, stop crying. I'm fine now. Don't worry... I'm not that fragile." Taeyeon patted her back soothing the crying girl on her shoulder.

"I'm not crying~~" said Yuri between her sobs.

Yoona rolled her eyes, "Yeah, right. You have been crying from the first day for goodness sake. I wonder how you can still produce tears now."

"Hey, this is tears of joys. It's different!"

Taeyeon felt guilty. Her friends must have been so worried of her. She should have listen to her friend who was now were like a family to her. She never told them but she really love them so much.