22> Oppa

CHAPTER 22

-Oppa-

"What do you want? Release me now!" Tiffany yelled. She was tied on a chair, "Why are you doing this?"

"Just for fun and a little revenge. I'm surprised that she is still alive," Junsu answered, but his answer made Tiffany confuse

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just a little things I did to make everything looks like an accident. I'm surprised Taeyeon was still alive after that."

"Wha- How could you???" Tiffany eyes widened.

"Hahaha...Well my beautiful doctor. That woman was not worth for you. You will be mine soon." Junsu leaned forward to kiss the girl's cheek.

Tiffany turned her head, then she spat on the man's face. Junsu got angry and slapped her hard on her face causing Tiffany to bleed at the corner of her mouth. He then took Tiffany's face and held it roughly, "Don't do that again or I'll kill you!!" he gritted.

Suddenly the door burst open showing Taeyeon coming through the entrance.

Junsu was shocked, "What? How did you-"

-Flashback-

"Another few more..?" Taeyeon was feeling exhausted. She had reached her limit. But she need to keep going. She must save Tiffany.

"Taeng!" Somebody called out her name. It was Yuri with Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon and her other friends, and Siwon.

"You guys..." she cried faintly.

"Don't worry... we take care of them. Go save my sister!" Siwon yelled.

"I will. Thanks!"

-End of flashback-

"It's me that you want right? I'm here. Release her now!"

"Well, well, Kim Taeyeon... That's a stupid thing to say." Junsu gave a signal and another two men came and they easily beat her up.

Tiffany looked at the terrible scene and yelled. "Stop! Please don't hurt her! Please... I beg you! I would do anything... please, STOP!"

Junsu ordered the men to stop and brought Taeyeon him. Taeyeon was forced to kneel down as they pulled her hair roughly.

Tiffany was just tied in front of her, "TAEYEON!"

"Release her... please... just do anything to me... release her..." Taeyeon begged. She didn't have any strength to fight.

"Aww... how sweet both of you but I haven't finish yet," Junsu walked to Tiffany and caressed her face. Tiffany shivered at the touch.

"Watch carefully Taeyeon, as I fuck your bitch right in front of your eyes."

Taeyeon's eyes widened with horror. "NOOOO! STOP!" She tried to struggle but the two men were holding her too tight for her to release herself.

Tiffany was trembling. She didn't know what to do. Junsu was kissing her and began to move down to her neck. Tiffany shut her eyes tightly.

"Please don't look Tae..." she silently prayed. If this was the only way to save Taeyeon from being hurt, then she would bear with it. The touches disgusted her. Taeyeon was the only thing in her mind. Her tears flowed when she heard Taeyeon was crying her name over and over again.

Junsu's kissed Tiffany forcefully, moving his tongue inside out. His hands started to roam and eventually unbuttoned Tiffany's blouse. Seeing Tiffany's body made his lust increase. Taeyeon was yelling and begging behind him as his hand made its way to Tiffany's breast and the other hand unzipped his pants.

A gunfire shot was heard at the back of the warehouse, startling everybody including Junsu. It was Siwon who was holding the gun.

"Just give up. We had police surrounded this place!"

Without a second thought, Taeyeon took the chance and slipped out of the men's grip and quickly tackled Junsu onto the floor. She grabbed his collar tightly and started to punch the guy on his face over and over again. Junsu was too shocked and unable to defend himself from the blows. Taeyeon forced him to get up before throwing her fist on his stomach, jaw and neck. She was in her madness. Her rage and anger was burning at what he had did to Tiffany. She kept on hitting Junsu again and again, banging him on the wall and kicked him continuously. She didn't give him any chance to make a counter.

Siwon quickly untied Tiffany and covered her with his jacket. Tiffany was relieved that they came quick. The rest of the girls helping the police settling other Junsu's men.

Everyone was late to notice, Taeyeon was kept beating up Junsu who appears to be fainted on the floor. The others were shocked when they saw Taeyeon's action.

Seeing the look in on Taeyeon's eyes that didn't reflect anything, Sunny yelled, "Oh Shit! She's gonna kill him!!!" Sunny yelled quickly ran to her best friend to stop her.

"Taeyeon stop!" shouted Yoona.

Taeyeon didn't hear them. She couldn't forgive Junsu who had hurt Tiffany.

"Taeyeon stop! That's enough! Do you wanna kill him?" Yuri tried to stop Taeyeon by hugging the girl. But Taeyeon pushed her to the wall and continued hitting Junsu who was already half dead.

"Somebody stop her!" shouted Yuri.

"Taeyeon stop!" Tiffany yelled but Taeyeon didn't seem to hear her.

"Taeyeon please! Don't kill him Taeyeon! STOP TAEYEON!" Tiffany shouted as loudly as she could.

Taeyeon startled and stopped. She was shocked of what she had done but she didn't regret it. Junsu should be killed but, thanks to Tiffany, she didn't do it or she would have ended up in jail.

"Fany-ah..." Taeyeon slumped on her spot. Tiffany dragged herself to her and hugged her tightly, they eventually cried.

"I'm sorry Fany-ah... it's my fault..." Taeyeon uttered between her sobs.

"It's ok, Tae. It's not your fault...It's over now..."

They hugged each other tightly with tears and glad that they were save now. Their friends, who watched them, were touched at the scene. Taeyeon smiled back when Tiffany smiled to her. They began to make their way out with Tiffany supported Taeyeon's body.

Look like everything was ended, but unknown to them, Junsu who they thought was fainted, run towards Tiffany with a huge metal bat in his hand. Siwon saw what he was trying yo do and and quickly run towards his sister.

Tiffany only realized what was going on when she saw her brother on the floor.

"OPPPAAAAA!!"