QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY ANSWERED

so since ive finished the book and this was probably one of the most confusing books you have read i just wanted to answer some questions people have dm'd me about the story so why not answer them here!

"why would hanni leave danielle alone if she knew she would've died"

this can go many different ways, such as : hanni trusted kyujin : kyujin manipulated hanni : she was forced. all these could be correct but this could be entirely up to you whether you think so.

"what was in the book and was it really jinni who sent it to danielle"

nope it was kyujin! i think one or two people actually got this right but if you look at the end of the chapter kyujin asks danielle how to spell jinnis name, danielle then says its spelt "j i n n i" when kyujin thought it was "j i n i" this proves her point of saying "i guess she wont be able to open it, well if she makes it she might." or something along those lines. kyujin is saying that danielle wont be able to open the book because she will be dead, unless she obviously makes it alive.

anyways the book was obviously about the cult, who was in it, the rules and all those things.

"who is wonyoung"

wonyoung is not a real person (shes dead), danielle has seen wonyoung before though, shes seen her in class and has heard her voice. what caused her not to remember wonyoung anymore is that in the chapter where danielle finally met kyujin again and they go to buy a uniform. kyujin asks danielle "do you know wonyoung" danielle replies with "yea, shes in my class" kyujin then proceeds to say "nevermind, you know the truth know." the truth being is that wonyoung never existed. to everyone else she did, she could talk and touch things.

what im saying that if someone was to speak to wonyoung and danielle saw (after kyujin said she knows the truth now) danielle would see them talking to complete nothing. danielle was also under this 'illusion' if you want to call it that, before she met kyujin she was also talking to wonyoung with the rest of the class, this obviously doesnt apply to hanni, as shes in the cult. hanni couldnt see wonyoung and had to pretend she could. hanni gets shocked when danielle brings wonyoung up, asking "who she is" as she didnt know that danielle 'knew' the truth.

why did wonyoung die? honestly up to you. she couldve been another victim but wonyoung obviously knew about kyujin and kyujin knew about her as she refers danielle to be much like her so that could be a valid reason.

"if haerin can tell the future why didnt she save danielle if she knew she was going to die"

she didnt, kyujin doesnt apper in the timeline. she isnt a ghost and everyone could see her and talk to her. haerin's future (where danielle goes to jake) is what wouldve happened if kyujin never joined the school. when kujin did join the school, the future was the same, kyujin has no real presence in the future or past. if that makes sense.. shes not a real person that can be sensed if they mess up the future. this question might be confusing so reply to this if you want me to clear more things up!

"was hanni actually part of the cult."

the plain answer is yes. the reason why she didnt have those ties in primary is because she joined after (in highschool) hannis vietnamese name is phạm ngọc hân. so yes it is hanni.

"did hanni, kyujin or danielle kill danielle"

now this could be a bit controversial, it depends if you want to blame kyujin for planning to kill danielle, hanni for actually being the one stabbing her and leaving her alone at school when she knew she couldve(?) had a chance to save her. or danielle for actually stabbing herself when hanni said that she couldve saved her if she didnt stab herself. personally, if you thought about the cult, kyujin is a higher rank then hanni. meaning she has to obey her no matter what. also meaning that hanni wouldve had to kill danielle no matter what, so if she refused then she wouldve been dead herself. also hanni tried to save danielle when stabbing her, if that makes sense since kyujin didnt tell hanni where to stab her. just to put the knife in her. by putting it in her chest she has a better chance of surviving, hanni knew as soon as kyujin left after the stabbing she could take danielle to a hospital and pretend it wasnt her since she stabbed her from behind. so their friendship stays the same with nothing bad going on.

or you could choose danielle since she stabbed herself in the neck when she couldve of been saved. honestly if you got stabbed in the chest i dont think the first thing that comes to your mind is that 'i got stabbed in the chest so im gonna live' danielle definitely wanted to end the pain so she gave up and stabbed herself, knowing that even if hanni saved her their friendship wouldnt be the same anymore. and that she would have nobody if she made it out alive.

"did danielle knew hanni stabbed her from the start"

nope, only until she saw the flower lay down next to her is when she realised it was hanni.

"what happened to haerin and does she know danielle is dead"

again nope, haerin doesnt know danielle is dead and is still waiting by the tree.

"how come hanni can say kyujins name but jinni cant if theyre in the same rank"

kyujin probably gave permission to hanni, if shes going to move to her school then hanni obviously has to address her by her name.

"will you make another book for this series"

i guess but it wont be daerin? since danielle is dead. unless she comes back to life but thats just boring. it will only be from haerin's life and not danielles. i mean i could write about how when haerin is older she becomes a detective and tries to figure out who killed danielle once she finds out danielle is dead (since she obviously will find her dead in the alleyway). but i dont think it would be that fun if you get me? and it wont be romanced based but if you really want that to happen please tell me!! (reply to this comment under here)

- this one!!

please reply to this comment if you want to leave any other ideas if you also think i should make a second book of this series! all ideas are welcome and i will take them into thought <3 (the comment also under here)

- reply here!!

"are you still carrying on your other book"

yup, updates are just slow since school has been stressful but i will update!

"why did kyujin have a weird obsession with danielle"

she was just another victim lol.

if you have any another questions reply to this comment!

- heree :)

-
sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

i love u ❤️