Chapter 16

5 days until @&£!/ joins the school

7k reads omgg 😭💗

(danielles pov)

i woke up and i can feel something on me, it feels soft.. i looked down to see,

HAERINS HANDS AROUND MY WAIST??!!!!

i had to put my hands over my mouth so i wouldnt scream, is it even her? i slowly turned around to meet her face but before i even could her grip on my waist tightened, is she even asleep?

"haerin.. youre on me.."

only mumbles came out of her mouth and she snuggled her head into the back of my neck, how am i supposed to even get up now?

i dont mind it like this, actually, i could stay here for as long as i want but before we go get icecream together i need to meet up with hanni because apparently she needs to tell me something,

im supposed to leave in.. 5 MINUTES! OH NOO!! HANNI IS GOING TO KILL ME! HOW DO I GET HER OFF OF ME!

"KANG HAERIN!!!!!"

"AHH! WHAT! WHAT!"

she jumped from the bed and fell down.

"nothing, before we go out i need to meet up with hanni."

"SO DID YOU HAVE TO SCREAM MY NAME LIKE THAT?!"

"you wouldnt get off me!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"YOU SURE YOU WANNA KNOW?"

"TELL ME."

"FINE, YOU HAD YOUR HANDS WRAPPED AROUND MY WAIST AND YOUR HEAD WAS SNUGGLED IN MY NECK AND WHEN I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF YOU TIGHTENED YOUR GRIP ON ME!"

haerin turned completely red and dashed out the room, she did want to know, so all i did was just tell her. i dont know where shes gone now. but i need to get ready quickly.

i still have no clothes in this house so ill have to borrow haerins, even thought im taller why are her clothes big on me?

it doesnt matter, ill just find a t-shirt and trousers and quickly leave, i grabbed a plain white top with brown cargos, i have no shoes.. unless i could wear my school shoes but thats just weird.

i brushed my hair and teeth and put on shoes that were probably haerins also. atleast her shoes fit me..

i got sent the location of a park, to my surprise its the one by here, so it shouldnt take long for me to get there. lets just hope hanni doesnt send me to moon for being a second late..

after 15 minutes of walking i finally got there, now i just have to look for hanni, this park is huge so ill go to where the main part is, while walking a branch poked me in the neck, it really hurts.. i checked if it made a mark and it did! theres a big purple bruise on my neck now..

after a while of walking i could spot hanni, her short hair and big jumper gave it away.

"HANNI!!"

"DANI!"

i ran up to her and hugged her, she told me to sit down next to her on the bench, i wonder what shes going to tell me.

i sat down and hanni grabbed out a backpack and opened it,

"what are you looking for?"

"my laptop,"

"why?"

"i need to search something up,"

"okay."