Chapter 1

Danielles POV

its a new school day, well not new, but you get what i mean. apparently minji and hanni got together.. i mean, im not jealous or anything its just that- okay well maybe a tiny bit, but i SHOULD have a girl- b-boyfriend by now. I just feel so empty without someone to hold me close..

AND JUST BECAUSE HANNI GETS A GIRLFRIEND SHE THINK SHE CAN SHIP ME AND HAERIN.

i can not STAND her, first shes rude for no reason, like WHAT DID I DO? AND HER LANGUAGE IS UGH, DOES SHE KISS HER MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH? I REALLY HOPE NOT BECAUSE THAT IS HORRIBL-

anway, its class now, i dont have the same classes with hanni so we only see eachother at lunch and break.. but im with..her.. FOR ALL my classes. yeah its quite sad and for maths i have to sit next to her. we have maths right now. and we also have a test- i forgot. I FORGOT TO STUDY FOR TEST! oh my kangaroo what am i gonna do.. i'll just bare with it, im still passing this class anyway.

right now i'm embracing myself to open the door and walk in to start my misery. i successfully opened the door.

Haerins POV

hello. my name is Kang Haerin and i have ginger hair. it is now maths class, and i can see danielle walk in, she looks nervous for some reason, did she forgot we had a test? how stupid for a girl with full marks to be forgetting a test.

i dont like danielle, she gets in my way, and she also gets angry when i ask her questions.

for example. yesterday i asked her if  in australia you had to ride kangaroos to school and have a spider shooter (they kill spiders by the way) she got very angry, and told me to stop stereotyping australians, but thats not true. i love them, not danielle of course that's disgusting..

i meant the norris nuts. my bias is justin norris, he is a very realistic man. my type, well if he was a woman then yes. but hes very funny, my bias wrecker is sabre norris, she likes to be fancy while sockie is comfy, its an inspirational quote.

danielle sat next to me, if you didnt know, we have all our classes together and sit next to eachother for maths. not by choice, by a seating plan. i glared at her, shes so stupid straightening her curly hair, it might get damaged and she can go bald. not that i care of course.

she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows

"why are you looking at me for?"

i hadn't even realized i was staring at her, while asking me that she kept on biting her nails and bouncing her leg up and down.

"you amaze me."

"w-what?.."

a red tint appeared on her cheeks as she slightly opened her mouth and her eyes had a little spark in them.

"i said-"

"yeah, i heard you, you've just never said that before.."

"its true, you amaze me with how ugly a human being can physically be."

she dropped her hand away from her mouth and onto the table but quickly hid her hand after i saw her hand and her bitten nails.

"WOW. i actually thought you would be nice, it was stupid of me to think that, your still the same mean girl.."

one thing about danielle is that she can never swear, or even call someone stupid. shes just too nice.

for some reason, i felt, a bit of guilt. yes everything i said was true, but i can see, she really expected me to compliment her. maybe i shouldnt of built up her hopes like that.

the teacher started to give our tests around and once we got then we could start.

Danielles POV

i cant believe what haerins just said.. i mean shes always saying these types of things but shes never riled my hopes up like that.

we got given our tests and i quickly wrote my name so i could start, they questions were not that hard, just things we learnt about this year. i took a quick glance and woah, her side profile is amazing.. her hair is tucked behind her ears and her head on her hand, but you could see her defined jawline and her cat-like eyes.

i looked back at my test instantly incase she caught me staring, im on question 15 and im stuck. it was the nth term, i mean yeah sure i learnt this in grade 7 but cmon that was ages ago!
i start biting my nails on my right hand while i click my pen on my left, it was a quiet pen so you couldn't really hear the clicking.

i can feel someone coming closer to me, theres nobody else by me except haerin but when i looked at her hand was over the hand that was clicking my pen and intertwined our fingers together. she started to rub circles with her thumb and then whispered to my ear

"its 4n-2"

i squeaked at the sudden action but then calmed down, WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS SHE JUST RANDOMLY TELLING ME ANSWER AND HOLDING MY HAND?? i started breathing heavily and my face was bright red, i tried to cover it with my hair but it wouldnt work, i listened to her and tried to write the answer in the answer box but my hand wouldn't move, I COULDNT EVEN WRITE. my pen was in my left hand but i realized she took it

"h-hey where di-"

"here."

i was going to ask her where did my pen go but she had already gave me a brand new one, its not just any ordinary pen, its the pen i have always wanted for my whole school life.

i stared in awe as she then whispered to me to carry on my test. i wrote with my right hand this time since our hands are still glued together under the table. i finally got the strength to write the answer and carried one with my test.

the test was now finished and she rapidly let go of my hand to give her test to miss lee hyein, i was but wasn't surprised and just sat there. i also had given my test to miss and it was now time for us to go. its lunch and that means i get to see hanni!

and also third wheel her and minji..

the whole class had left and haerin went to the bathroom, whys she going in there for? i followed her too only see her..

WASHING HER HANDS?

is she actually washing her hand all because she held hands with me? or maybe shes just going there to wash up before she eats.

she glared at me and said

"if your wondering, yes i am washing my hands after holding hands with you. dont act like i like you now, your just another stone that gets kicked into a river."

she said that as she walked past me barging her shoulder into mine.

-

this was chapter 1! this took ages lmao and im really sorry for any grammar confusion! im half asleep while writing this lol..

anyways have a happy new year!! love u all!