Chapter 7.5

this is kinda a second part of the last chapter so yeah 😛

(danielles pov)

i woke up and checked the clock on my desk and it read 8pm, im still not over about what happened today, i mean i guess its not her fault, she did say that we wouldnt last for a long time.

but i wasnt expecting it to be this quick.

my eyes feel so heavy, probably since i slept with mascara on.. ugh. this is killing me. AND im still in my uniform? now i have to iron it again.

i got changed into some pajamas and wiped off my makeup, i went down the stairs into the kitchen and saw a note on the table left from eunchae

- i went out with leeseo to town, stay safe!! :) - from smile potato-

eunchaes been with leeseo alot nowadays, wonder whats going on between them. i sighed and let out a small laugh,

be emo forever, mission failed.

i WAS planning to be emo and mysterious now but i guess that wont work. i grabbed a carton of apple juice from the fridge and drank it whole while watching tiktok until i saw a particular video what caught my eye, it said.

if they left you, make them want to come back, so you can leave them.

i just realized something, why was the reason haerin even wanted to be in a fake relationship with me anyway? she said she loved me but left me 2 days after? how stupid of her.

i have an idea, i will promise myself to become the person that haerin hates. have a personality what haerin hates, do things that haerin hates, wear haerins least favorite colour, even wear haerins least favorite brand.

ill even get with jake, and then we'll see how she likes it.

rejecting THE danielle marsh?

i dont think so.

i went to my room and got changed. i did my hair and it actually looks pretty nice! it was in a high ponytail,

ariana grande who? i only know danielle grande.

i decided that ill go to the mall to get new clothes and makeup, i wont even tell hanni. or ANYONE! this is gonna be a major glow up and when i show up to school tomorrow everyone will be running towards me asking for me to give them attention.

the thing is i know that haerin only has one friend. ive never seen her actually. i have her number, thats cool. apparently her name is mina and shes alot like haerin so maybe she knows what haerin dislikes.

there was this shop called burberry, ive seen it in australia before but i didnt know it was in korea too, imagine being a global ambassador..

after a long shopping spree i finally got home.

"woah unnie! whats all that for?"

"well, haerin decided to end our fake relationship so im getting a glow up."

"IT WAS FAKE? YOU SAID "DATING" NOT "FAKE RELATIONSHIP" UNNIE!"

"sorry not sorry smile potato."

"anyway it was just a fake relationship so why are you being so extra for?"

"yeah, and she broke my heart."

"whatever.."

"did you have fun with leeseo?"

"yeah,"

"is that it."

"GO AWAY ALREADY! IM WATCHING "JAPANESE CLASSES WITH KAZUHA" ITS INTERESTING!"

"japanese classes with kazuha? thats a show now? since when."

"SINCE MAY."

"ok fine whatever im going now."

"yeah run away before i chase you,"

"tch."

i went up to my room to text mina.

unknown number

hello!

hello? who is this

ah, im a classmate of haerin! i just wanted to wonder the things she hates the most! :)

ah, i see

right well she hates..

the colour pink and purple, or basically any colour thats bright.

people who dont listen to what she says

expensive brands

dogs

people who ignore her on purpose

people who disturb her while shes doing something

people who wear makeup (even if its just a tiny bit)

ah, i see! thanks minari!!

yeah anytime.

now that i know everything what haerin hates, ill make sure she regrets leaving me!

ill also have to find a way to get jake, i told a lie about him to miss hyein lee so i wonder if hes even gonna forgive me.. but its me were talking about, of course he'll forgive me. i wonder how hanni would react, she would go bonkers.

i brushed my teeth and set an alarm for 7:00 am, oh i just remebered, ill have to get jakes number somehow..

this is gonna be a long long journey, hope it goes well. i turned off the lamp and took a big sigh before finally closing my eyes to sleep.

woo! double update!! im starting to plan the story so i kinda have an idea on what to wright now..

hope u enjoyed!! 💗💗 lysm