Chapter 8

omg 3k views im literally about to throw my grandma out the window 😖😖

(danielles pov)

i woke up to see the sun beaming down on my eyes, today was the day i was going to make haerin regret her whole life decisions.

i cant dress up in all pink since we have a uniform but i can use pink accessories. i put on a pink bracelet and mascara with clear lipgloss. i always straighten my hair so this time ill keep my wavy hair.

haerin has never seen me with my natural hair, it was only once. and that was for a play,

the play was about this girl called heeseo who pretends she has friends but in reality she doesnt have any, i played one of heeseos friends and i had to keep my wavy hair for the role.

mina was in the play so haerin went and saw the play which ended in her also watching me because she didnt know i was in the play.

i went downstairs to see eunchae in formal wear

"why are you dressed up so formal?"

"and why are you letting you natural hair out?"

"eunchae.."

"ok fine im going to a wedding?"

"whos?"

"chaeyeon unnie's and sakura unnie's"

"whos going to take you there then stupid."

"chuu unnie."

"CHUU? no she cant shes at school by now, plus does she even know you.."

"i was joking you old woman. liz unnie is taking me,"

"oh, tell her i said hi then!"

"yeah.. no i wont.."

"what did you say?"

"nothing!"

i shrugged my shoulders and finally left the house, im thinking about how hanni and minji would react.. i kinda just left them yesterday while sobbing. to see me like this after having a breakdown is shocking..

i finally got to school where i saw hanni, minji, chuu, yves and yoon stitting on a bench.

"OH MY GOSH."

"DANIELLE MARSH?"

"oh my.."

they all came running up to me in shock (except from yves.. she wasnt shocked but still ran because chuu had dragged her).

hanni was hugging me tightly, minji had dropped all her books, yoon had dropped her yogurt packet, (the ones for kids) and had yogurt on her chin because of it. chuu was covering yves's eyes meanwhile yves didnt care.

"DANI IS THAT YOU??"

"OH EM GEE! WASNT YOU CRYING YESTERDAY WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"long story short, i decided that from now on im going to make haerin jealous so that she wants me back."

"WAIT WHAT? HAERIN!"