Chapter 23 (END)

(2 days until kyujin joins the school)

this will be the last chapter of the book so it will be longer than usual!

I was sleeping peacefully until i felt something soft put painful hit my face, i quickly got up and saw hanni with a pillow about to hit me again, i swear im going to get her back for this..

"hanni!"

she smiled evilly before climbing off the bed and laughing, what time is it.. and why do i feel so weird? maybe its because i had this dream about a love letter being soaked in this red substance? i know it sounds weird, and it is. but hey, dreams tell the future..

i dont know how a love letter being soaked in something red will tell the future but whatever. i climbed out the bed and grabbed a pillow before throwing it at hanni. that's what she gets!

"ow! that hurts!"

"payback!"

hanni picked up the pillow and threw it on the bed before going into the bathroom, i followed her where she grabbed a spare toothbrush and gave it to me.

"ughh, i dont wanna go to school.."

"you think i do? kyujin is joining in 2 days.."

hanni put toothpaste on her brush before handing it over to me, she opened her mouth but then closed it, fidgeting with her hand. is there something she wants to tell me? is it something bad? hanni has never acted like this towards me, lately shes been acting a bit weird. maybe shes just been in a bad mood,

i put toothpaste on my brush and placed it back before brushing my teeth while looking in the mirror. hanni joined in and put her arm around my neck, grinning while doing so. when we finished i left the bathroom and started looking for the spare uniform hanni has.

"wheres the spare uniform you said!"

hanni scretched her neck and groaned while walking over to where i was standing and went on her tiptoes to reach for a hanger, so thats where it was! i just didnt look carefully then.. oh well! not my problem hanni puts things in the most weirdest places.

hanni grabbed it before grunting and nearly falling backwards, she held my arm and started gasping for air, she really is something else..

"hanni, my uniform? helloo!"

"i nearly died and all you care about is that stupid uniform?"

hanni got up and stared at me angrily, lord save me from my misery..

"if you died i would steal all your money.."

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!"

"just letting you know that you should hide your money,"

hanni gulped before looking at the two coins at her desk before turning to me and holding my shoulder.

"you cant take what has never been there."

"so you've always been broke?"

hanni scoffed and bit her lip before looking at me miserably after realising what i said,