Chapter 4

haerin lips are on mine.. im frozen, her eyes were closed and her right hand was on my jawline while her left was on my waist.

time feels like its stopped, i cant imagine anything else in my head except from haerin. my eyes are still wide open and my hands are on the desk gripping for support. as soon as i close my eyes, she pulls away.

Haerins POV

"but-"

i grabbed her collar and kissed her, i can tell shes shocked. her body looks like its about to fall over so i put my hand on her waist to give her balance, while my other hand was on her jawline.

i can hear her heart, its beating fast, very fast. i pulled away but then i realized she was just about to kiss me back, i shouldve waited longer. patience is key in life.

"you dont have to return the kiss."

"why."

"im sorry if it made you uncomfortable."

"no."

"what?"

"again, please. i was just about to kiss you back but, you pulled away before i could even close my eyes.."

"is that what you really want? i thought i was your enemy danielle, now you want to kiss me back?"

"haerin, please dont be like this, i want- no i NEED you to just-"

Danielles POV 

she finally kissed me again but this time i put my hands around her neck and closed my eyes,

i dont know why im doing this, it just feels right, haerin feels right, she has a sweet scent, like vanilla. its not strong but you can still smell it. i can feel her smiling, to be honest i haven't actually seen her smile.

she usally just has this cold face face, you cant tell when shes happy or sad. its just blank. but now i can feel a smile forming on her lips, it gives me joy. that she can be happy, just like a normal 16 year old.

she pulled away while staring at me with her kitty eyes, she seems so pretty right now.. dont get me wrong of course she always looks pretty, i even think shes the prettiest girl in our whole year but i would never admit that.

"its hometime, cmon you should go home"

"b-but what about you?"

"im going to the library to study, okay? dont be worried danicake."

danicake? shes really feeling the moment, but i wont lie. im enjoying it. the nickname is cute, lets just hope only haerin calls me that.

she put her hand on the back of my head and kissed my forehead.

"see you tomorrow sweetie,"

"y-yeah."

i walked out of there and sprinted back home, i finally reached my room and screamed into my pillow, WHAT IN THE KDRAMA JUST HAPPENED? SHE KISSED ME? TWICE ACTUALLY. CALLED ME DANICAKE, CALLED ME SWEETIE?

IM ABOUT TO SCREAM. WHAT THE HECK.

i quickly changed into my pajamas and went to bed, i can not STAND my mental state right now.

next day 😛

its the next day now and im really nervous to walk into school, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL HANNI? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE HAERIN KNOWING WE KISSED YESTERDAY?