Chapter 11

(danielles pov)

4k views omgg 😭😭💗💗

i didnt proof read this so im sorry for grammer or spelling mistakes

i need to leave to go to haerins house for the project in a hour so ill get ready now, i wore my glasses and put on grey sweatpants with a white oversized hoodie. i took my charger and phone and sighed before leaving.

it was 6:30 and i was nearly there, it was freezing cold so my nose and cheeks were red, why does she have to live so faraway! i mean hanni lives 2 hours away but that's different because she picks me up!

i finally arrive-

WOAH.

HER HOUSE IS MASSIVE! ITS A WHOLE MANSION, 10 FAMILIES COULD LIVE IN THAT HOUSE! NOBODY TOLD ME SHE WAS RICH WHAT THE HELL.

im too nervous to even ring the doorbell.. until suddenly the door swung open and haerin was standing there in a crop top with cargo pants on,

i wont lie, you can really see her abs.. they look so well defined- OKAY ENOUGH. she only has abs because shes on the basketball team, chaeyoung probably has abs too so its not even that amazing or whatever..

"arnt you going to come in?"

"a-ah yeah, sorry."

i made my way inside and oh my, the inside is so.. so.. i cant even describe it, its so modern. the floors are tiles and the whole house has a theme of white, black and grey.

suddenly i heard a voice infront of us.

"hello miss kang, i see you have brought a guest, would you like me to prepare something?"

haerin turned to me and said

"what do you want. make it quick."

"u-uh just noodles are fine."

"unfortunately we do not have noodles in this household. miss kang does not eat this kind of food."

"oh,"

"go and tell garam to go and buy noodles then."

"yes miss."

"its fine if theres no noodles, really!"

"tch. lets go."

she grabbed my wrist and we went into her room. i already feel like im about to cry.

her room looks amazing though. it even has a huge tv installed. i sat down on the edge of her bed being too shy to properly lay down.

"why are you so shy for? its pathetic, just come and lay down."

"right.."

i adjusted myself to properly sit on her bed and wore my glasses.

"you wear glasses?"

"only sometimes!"

"you look decent in them."

i felt my cheeks turn red and hot and covered my face with my hair, i dont know why i did that. why did i even blush in the first place? its not like i still like her right?

do i?

"r-right lets start, i was thinking of maybe making a diagram here! then a list here.. oh! and we can add the formula!"

"okay then."

"ill go on pinterest to go find some ideas."

i pulled my phone out from my pocket and then was a silent gasp.