Chapter 22

where should i go? maybe ill go get something to eat, im quite hungry anyway. while on my phone i bumped into someone taller than me, i hope they arent in a gang..

"s-sorry!"

"youre jinnis crush?"

i looked up and furrowed my eyebrows,

she was a tall girl with brown hair, big eyes, and very gorgeous. how could someone like her know me?
and im assuming she knows jinni. and she knows that jinni has a crush on me..

"pardon?"

"choi yunjin aka jinni, you must be danielle marsh right?"

"oh! aha.. yeah, thats me!.."

she frowned and sighed, did i say something wrong? and how does she even know what i look like? has jinni talked about me to her?

"youre really lucky she likes you. ive liked her for ages but she just doesnt seem to care about my feelings.. ill keep on trying though!"

so she likes jinni.. i feel so bad for her, do i tell her that i like someone else and not jinni? but if i do she might call me greedy or something, ive only talked to her for like 10 seconds!

"im sorry to hear that.."

"eh, dont be, wait whats your name again?"

"danielle, danielle marsh."

she smiled slightly and nodded.

"im sullyoon."

sullyoon, that name sounds familiar, i swear ive seen it before.. i mean ive never met- i remember now! shes also apart of the cult..

"nice to meet you,"

"yeah, ill be heading off now, bye bye!"

and just like that sullyoon was gone. maybe i should tell jinni i met her, or even better!

instead of jinni liking me i could make her like sullyoon! that way i can have haerin and jinni can have sullyoon! happy days..

and i havent seen hanni in ages.. we need to sort out whatever happened because there is no way im going to loose my best friend all because i know who wonyoung is.

i still dont know who wonyoung is.. is she dead? well obviously not since apparently shes in my classes, but ive never seen her before! i dont even hear her name when the teacher calls out the register!

maybe i could ask haerin or someone to show me a picture of her! that way i can actually see what she looks like instead of trying to find her in real life.

i sighed and turned back to start walking back to haerins house. today is my last day there, since we start school tomorrow i dont have to stay at haerins house or borrow her clothes, and i also get to see eunchae! which is a shock that im happy because of it.

i arrived at the house and knocked on the door, after some while haerin opened the door with a guilty expression on her face,

"back so early?"

"yeah, i just saw someone and i need to tell jinni."

haerin clutched her fist and bit her top lip, is she jealous?

"really? do you have to see her?"

"please haerin, just for a moment?"

"whatever."

she moved out the way to let me inside and i found jinni sat on the couch watching a film, is this really a good idea? i walked over to jinni and she glared at me and gave a quick smile before continuing to watch her film. i wonder how shes going to react.. i hope she doesnt say anything mean about sullyoon because she seems really nice.