Chapter 14

6 days until @&£!/ joins the school

(danielles pov)

i woke up with a huge headache.. i recognize this room, posters, the black walls. i rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up from the bed. im at haerins house..

why?

i fainted. thats why, where even is she?

i was still in my uniform so i got changed into a  hoodie and  a pair of shorts i saw, im pretty sure their haerins but, yolo.

i went back in bed and yawned,

"haerin?.."

i tried to shout her name but i was too tired. i was going to shout her name but not until another maid came in the room.

"hello."

"oh uh, hello.."

"are you looking for miss kang?"

"yes, actually.."

"ill bring her up now."

"thanks.."

"dawon, nam dawon."

"thanks dawon."

i sighed as she left the room and laid back on the bed. my head feels so hot.. i need water.

the door opened and haerin was standing there with a relieved look on her face, was she that worried about me?

she came over to the bed and sat down facing me,

"do you feel better now?"

"sort of.."

she placed her hand on my forehead and i felt my face already going red again, the things she does to me is unreal..

"is that my hoodie?"

"uhh, probably, i just saw a hoodie and shorts so i just wore them."

"right,"

"sorry.. "

"for what? its fine."

i smiled at her, there was quite a while of silence until haerin said,

"its the half term holiday so we dont have school for a week."

"oh yeah!"

thank god.. atleast i wont see her i mean.. that means ill see her on the first day back. are you joking.

why does this have to happen! i just wanted to live my romantic life until all of a sudden @&£!/ joins the school!

the whole reason why im scared of her, is because shes part of this thing, i dont know how to explain. its kinda like a cult. they also have this symbol thingy, the colours are green and pink. and like theres weird letters that dont even make sense and probably isnt even an english word. but anyway, shes crazy. like CRAZYY,

have you ever heard of those maniacs who are obsessed with playing games? not like monopoly but like, dangerous games. well, she loves to play those types of games. and with PEOPLE!

i went to primary with her and she played one of her games with a girl called jinni, after that jinni NEVER came to school. and when i asked jinni's parents about why she never came to school..