Chapter 5

i decided to carry the story on 😜
(haerins pov btw)

"soo this means were together now?"

"yes. remember-"

"yes, yes i know.. a FAKE relationship."

i have loved danielle since i laid my eyes on her. ive just always had to pretend i hated her, just in case the future would change. but i still dont know if she likes me.

shes hated me all this time but when we kiss she suddenly likes me back?

something doesn't feel right..

"haerin,"

"hm?"

"how- how did you know that jake broke up with me?.."

"ah, thats because.. nevermind-"

"haerin!"

she raised her voice and squeezed my arm, she's desperate to know.. but i cant, if i tell her now then she'll leave me already..

"danielle. i cant.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

everyone turned to stare at us while the teacher screamed at us.

"LADIES QUIET."

"i cant, you'll leave me too early."

"no i wont haerin.."

her eyes started to become watery while her lips were trembling.

danielle, my love, im so sorry..

i just cant, for the sake of us.

"please dont cry.."

"h-how can i not.. you keep thinking these things of me.. havent i told you i love you?"

"ill tell you one day, just please.. give me some time."

"fine."

the class ended while danielle was turned away with her arms crossed and sniffling.

"tch."

i grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom.

(danielles pov now 😎)

haerin had suddenly just grabbed my hand and left the class. UGH. what is she even doing? shes crazy.

she probably thinks shes a cat and that she can scratch people, and by people i mean their hearts.

"ow!"

"stay still."

i was pinned onto the wall while haerin was deeply staring into my soul, this is giving those "3am" youtube videos right now.

"why are you being such a brat?"

"w-what?"

"you heard me. why are you getting so upset for?"

"because you think i dont love you!"

"no i dont."

"yes you!-"

she quickly pulled me close while kissing me, it wasnt soft like before..

more aggressive, i could tell she was angry.. what have i even done to anger this little cat..

haerin suddenly lifted me up and placed me onto the sink counter while still kissing me.

haerin really knows how to make a girl happy, maybe this can make up for what shes done..