Chapter 13

7 days until @&£!/ joins the school

i also hid in some clues of whats going to happen in the future so read carefully!!

early update!!

(danielles pov)

"text eunchae and tell her your staying over at mine,"

"but, i cant leave her alone!"

"sakura and chaeyeon will look after her, just tell them to babysit her."

"right.. and am i really stayi-"

"no, you wont go to your own home tonight. you have to figure out how to keep yourself safe. you could die danielle. your life is at risk."

"she wont kill me, right?"

"shes a pyscho, she will do anything to have fun."

"fine then, what are we going to do now."

"first we could get you to move classes, so now you wont be in the same classes as her. make sure to avoid her at lunch and break, also everywhere that you could encounter her."

"what about when im going to school or walking home?"

"ask haerin to pick you up and drop you off, she likes you right?"

"no she doesnt!"

"but-"

"NO! SHE HATES ME! RAWRRR I HATE DANIELLE GRRR SHE STINKSSS!!"

"what.."

"anyways carry on."

"im finished, thats what were gonna do, so just spend these 7 days as best as you can, ill be here for you dani."

"thanks hanni,"

she smiled warmly and held my hand while speaking.

"schools over so go find haerin and spend your last week with her. valentines is coming soon so you could maybe write her a letter about your feelings and see if she remembers!"

"mhm, thanks hanni!"

we both left the cafe and made our way infront of school gates, luckily there was no teachers or else we wouldve been dead meat!

i waved bye to hanni while she went with ningning.

i tried to look for haerin, i cant find her anywhere.. i wanted to ask if we would go to the mall toget-

"HAERINIE!!"

i found her walking out of the school and ran up to her to give her a big hug around the waist, she cant escape from me now!

"g-get off!"

shes still stubborn, no wonder.

"hmm? you dont want to hug me anymore?"

"u-uhm n-no!"

its so funny when you know the truth and that she has the biggest crush on you. i just feel like grabbing her face and kissing her right now,

"fine, cant we atleast go to the mall together?"

"w-why!"

"because i wanna be with my girlfriend,"

"WE ARNT D-DATING!.."

"you just dont know it yet,"

"S-STOP BEING SO DELUSIONAL!"