Those stars in the sky

Dazai spreads the student records out across his tiny coffee table, checking through them in the order that they were stored originally. His back strains from the angle he's in, hunched over almost as if he's about to just lie on the table. Fyodor quirks a brow at the papers, peering over Dazai's shoulder, before retreating slightly when ends up inhaling some smoke.

"You haven't showered. The smell is clogging up my sinuses, and so is that smoke." Fyodor wrinkles his nose.

"I don't think that's an actual thing. Besides, it's my new method of repellant against you." Dazai argues, tilting his head toward the Russian teen. "Is it working?"

"Only slightly." Fyodor's fingers move to bring his cup of tea to his mouth.

"Rats!" Dazai clamours, clutching his head in false anguish.

There's a prolonged silence after Dazai's outburst. Fyodor looks at Dazai unamused. He looks different without his usual hat on. Dazai smiles back, taking a long drag of his cigarette.

"...That was not funny."

Dazai waves his hand dismissively at Fyodor, turning to Uraraka's file. Her family needed financial aid three years ago, according to this. He recalls her phone being an older model too and has made comments about not being able to 'spend too much' when out with friends. Her family most likely still struggles with money, considering it's a family-run business that makes all their income. Dazai should check for shady deals within the business or general foul play. They could have been offered money in exchange for her acting as a spy.

There are three ways All for One could motivate someone to become a spy. Money, Revenge and/or Blackmail. Dazai is sure he has enough money to bribe anyone and could find out anything he wanted about anyone with enough digging. Although Dazai is not closely connected to heroes and villains in society, he is not blind to the injustice that goes on in this type of world. There are many who seek justice for mistreatment.

"You just don't have a sense of humour. Plus, I know you're just interested in these papers instead of talking to me. No need to hide it, Fedya." Dazai teases, not looking away from his papers. His fingers search through each piece skillfully.

"Perhaps I am."

"Hmm, Thought so. You're very cryptic."

Now that he looks at the files, much like Midoriya, Aoyama was a late bloomer. Although not as extremely late as fifteen years old, developing a quirk at age eight is rare. Combined with the fact that his quirk also doesn't act like it's made for his body, it raises questions. That's just speculation though... considering the man named Dabi that Chuuya told him about. A body that's not resistant to his firepower that gives him terrible scarring around his body. Hell, even Chuuya's body isn't meant for his power! But that's slightly different.

Dazai leans away from his work to examine Fyodor. He takes the chance to ask a question that's been circulating in his mind for a while.

"If you tell me why you're in Musutafu, I'll kiss you." Dazai murmurs, cupping Fyodor's cheek.

Fyodor looks blankly at him, staring into Dazai's eyes with his own. It would be almost romantic, if they weren't Dazai and Fyodor. Neither can love, not really. Maybe fleeting emotions that cannot be placed, but never love. That's what Dazai tells himself. Instead of romance, they're both most likely working overdrive to figure out each other's thought processes. A game that's always running between them.

"I will not kiss someone who has just smoked a cigarette. It's dirty." He says like a stuck-up kid, but his eyes flicker to Dazai's lips in interest. Fyodor's never had a lover, since he cannot be touched by most.