Robots and exams do not mix well

How do they fund such a large school? He knows for sure the fees are dirt cheap in comparison to many other top hero schools, but somehow they have the top facilities out of all of them. The large towering form of UA does nothing to make him feel welcome. In fact, it almost feels like he's walking into a deathtrap.

Dazai hurries past the anxiety-filled examinees to find his testing hall. The negative energy is terrible here! Dazai is (shockingly) a bit nervous about the practical because it's inevitable that he will stand out with his array of not so legal looking support items. It's not like there are any other options though, he'll probably stick out during the actual classes either way.

Dazai arrives to see many desks and chairs lined up in rows with names on them. The UA hall is massive, with large roofs and sunlight streaming in either side. It must be some sort of gymnasium. He notices that each desk has some sort of name and student number on them, so he quickly finds his own desk and sits down, eager to start. With twenty minutes before the official start, the hall is barely filled. Dazai takes out his phone and idly answers inquiries from subordinates, then plays some random game on his phone.

It seems like very few people have been notified about the details of Chuuya and his assignments. It must be quite confusing to have both members of Soukoku gone from Yokohama. If an enemy organisation feels like striking, it's prime time. Dazai assumes that Mori has made up some sort of cover story for them for now. The room quickly fills up and chatter echoes throughout it before a quick mic tap by Nedzu silences the crowd.

"Good afternoon, today all of you are here because you're aspiring heroes! This is the first part of the UA high school exam. You will have an hour to complete the written test, which covers an array of subjects. After the time is up, you will have a thirty-minute break before you all have to meet at the auditorium for a briefing on the practical exam. Are there any questions?"

Nobody raises their hands, all eager to start the test. A few teachers hand out their test booklets and once all distributed, a countdown starts.

It can't be that hard, it's only a high school exam.

Dazai gets to work on the booklet, shuffling through the questions. It is all easy work for him, he isn't named the demon prodigy for no reason. Since UA is such a top school, Chuuya isn't smart enough to even pass the entrance exam. That's one of the reasons Dazai is stuck with the worst job. As he approaches the end of the test, there are still almost 40 minutes left. Doing what he does best, he confidently raises his hand and addresses the supervising teacher that walks over to him.

"Excuse me ms, I'm done with the written test. May I leave the testing hall?" Dazai asks, much louder than necessary.

Some other contestants glance at him nervously. He can feel their eyes trailing his form and his content smile. The hero that he addresses has long dark hair and red glasses. Midnight, he recalls.

"Sweetheart, are you sure you're done?" She inquires as she leans in towards his complete test papers.

"I am."

"My, we certainly have a confident examinee right here." She purrs, "You can head out of the hall and into the cafeteria." Midnight collects his test paper as he walks past his competitors with an air of superiority.

Dazai sits alone in the cafeteria. He must be the first person to finish the exam, quite a feat of his. Chuuya must hear about this! He's pretty sure in the time before the practical exam, the lunch guy is supposed to be serving snacks. Dazai searches the room for any sort of food, but finds himself evaluating the room itself instead. One would think a high school as renounced as UA would be fancier, but the halls are simple and the cafeteria is nice, sure, but not that nice.