A normal teenager criteria

Dazai finds himself on the couch typing away on his computer. There is a certain boredom that is felt at the back of his mind consistently, like being an adult who is given toys, which leaves him in a constant state of vague unrest and unsettlement.

Considering his outing had been a failure, he's left with time on his hands until the sun rises. Dazai decides to research the hero he encountered just a few hours before. Double-checking the website, there is no mistake about who he just met. There's no other information on him there but there are a few pictures circulating the internet. Dazai decides to watch them just in case he has to fight the man someday.

He concludes that whenever he goes out for business at night he has to make sure he isn't easily recognizable. A moustache, perhaps? Maybe he'll just stop doing illegal things. Nah.

His feet are cold, so he brings his legs up to sit cross-legged in a feeble attempt to warm them up. The laptop is warming his cold clothes. Sometimes he has to question if he's even living by his gauzy hands and still eyes. He wonders if he's slowly fading away, transforming into a speck of dust by the minute until he multiplies and there is nothing but that heavy black coat and bloody bandages left as a reminder. Would someone ever be able to put him back together one day?

The lights turn on in the living room and a tired-looking Chuuya meanders out toward Dazai. His hair is frizzed up and he has a mark on one side of his face from where it was pressed into something. It's amusing that this same Nakahara Chuuya is housing a God of wrath. With how unalert the boy is acting, Dazai could kill him. What if he could pick up the pieces of Dazai? He doesn't want to begin to entertain such a hopeful future.

"What are you doing up already... It's five in the morning. Wait.. have you been out?" Chuuya groans as he squints his eyes at the back of Dazai's head.

"Chuuuyyyya! I'm busy working hard here, can't you see? How did the recruitment go?" He turns to Chuuya as the shorter one of the two sits next to Dazai. He can pretend there is happiness between them for a little while.

"It was fine. I barged into their dingy bar and yelled at them to recruit me. Acted like I hated heroes and told them my 'oh so tragic backstory'. Excluding the mafia bits, obviously. The leader, Shigaraki, seemed super sceptical to have me, but in the end, he talked to his boss and his boss told him to recruit me..."

"So there is a higher power in the playing after all... Does the port mafia have any theories on who is pulling the strings for this 'league of villains'?" He inquires, closing his laptop and letting his fingers dance on the lid of it.

Chuuya sighs as he leans his forehead into his palm, his eyes creasing at the pressure. Dazai leans forward to poke his hair, then leans towards him so that they're leaning against each other. Chuuya doesn't protest.

"There's a few people speculated to be the leader, but Mori seems to think it is the villain who went missing years ago named 'All for one.'"

"All... for One?" It's almost as if his heart is frozen in time. So delicate that a single gust of wind would knock it over and shatter it into far too many pieces.

He is known to be a powerful villain who has the ability to steal others' quirks, but Chuuya isn't worried. He technically doesn't have a quirk... Arahabaki is a god. Dazai would not be in any trouble either considering he can nullify any quirk, therefore immune.

Yokohama in itself is majorly quirkless, as it is one of the few cities that is closed off from the world and has strict travel policies. Most cities had opened themselves up to the world of quirks and superpowers, but Yokohama is a city that rejected those ways. In Yokohama, life is far different there than it is in hero-heavy places like Musutafu. The lives of people with supernatural abilities are far, far crueller than the ones without. There is a clear division between these people, as people with abilities are often involved with criminal activities or the law.