The setting sun

Chuuya's had a long day. From babysitting to attempting to gather information to acting like an angsty teen, he's had no break. But that's been every day since he joined the stupid League of Villains. At first, he thought it would feel like the Sheep. They were powerful altogether, feared by others even without Chuuya's overpowered ability. The League possesses too much power, without the means to control it. Shigaraki is like a child toying with a gun. He has no knowledge of how to work it, but that just makes him more unpredictable.

Chuuya is unsettled by the idea of Nomus. It hits awfully close to home, and he wonders if he could have turned out like that. Mindless. Essentially dead. He's glad Dazai killed the first one during the USJ, which was horribly planned in his opinion. They didn't even use Chuuya, the insanely powerful sort of God (they didn't know that but yknow), for any combat except that stunt with fighting Dazai. He could have killed all of them if Shigaraki gave the signal. But no, he makes Chuuya stand there like an idiot bodyguard.

The aftermath of the USJ incident was terrible. Shigaraki consistently whined about his bruised face from Dazai. Dazai. Shigaraki made a few comments about him, something relating to his teacher and how he was another player. Something to do with video game terminology, Chuuya has no idea. He's not a nerd. The games at the arcade are different to whatever he's parading about. But how does Dazai know Shigaraki? He's never mentioned him, and he certainly doesn't seem like he'd ever befriend someone like him.

Next time he sees that suicidal freak, he's going to run a whole interrogation. It's like Mori and Dazai are playing some game without him.

He thinks back to the meeting with Stain a few days ago. His character was interesting, but Shigaraki and his ideals didn't line up. Chuuya personally considered them to be more thought out than Shigaraki's, but both were incoherent. For a second there he was about to step in when Stain pinned Shigaraki to the ground. It was a very tense encounter. Very undiplomatic. To think that a group of teenagers protecting their turf could handle issues more maturely!

The most pressing issue though is Shigaraki's benefactor. A mysterious man that hadn't revealed himself to Chuuya until a few days ago right before the Hosu incident. During his second visit to Hosu, he ended up finding Dazai. Well, he saw him from a water tank with the rest of the League, pretending to pay attention to the chaos around them instead of a certain brunet. He even got stabbed.

Thanks to Dazai, they both had a good idea of who was behind the scenes. And he was right. The man introduced himself as Sensei, even going as far as to give away his other name, All for One. A mysterious man from centuries ago that was apparently defeated a few years ago. His voice is oddly calm and collected, almost similar to Mori's way of speech.

Chuuya really only knew about him because there was some talk around Yokohama a while back around him. Shirase told him not to worry, so he didn't put any more thought into it.

Today he met Giran, an information broker that Chuuya was tasked with meeting. One of his lackluster duties as a League of Villains member. Apparently, after Stain took the world by storm, other people were now interested in the League. Chuuya won't lie, he's curious about new potential members. Maybe he'll get along with them.

Even worse, he hasn't been able to find his wallet since that stupid sports festival! And now he has a shitton of hero merch that he knows he didn't buy. Right now it's piled up in one of the few closets in his apartment. He even had to duct tape it shut to make sure it didn't topple open with the sheer amount of merchandise.

Back to his wallet though, that's the real issue. He had such an awesome keychain of his favourite brand of fedora on it. It was priceless! And all his change is gone, alongside his cards. A big mess. He had to cancel his card and apply for a new one, which he had only picked up yesterday. On the days in between that he had to scavenge throughout the draws in the apartment for loose change to buy food. It was horrible.