Chapter 2: Reunion with Friends!

Lillie was in this dream, in her human form, but seemed to be in this building with a bunch of red and black colors, and she noticed this call for help, weakly, as she rushed over to this busted machine, and saw these glitched out figures, one her size, and two shorter than her feet to hip, all three were weakly trying to move, they seemed familiar, but they were glitching out too much to realize who they were, with this dead old man laying on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Lillie rushed over, and tried to touch the glitchy figures, but her arms went through the figures, "What's going on?"

Then, the larger figure spoke, while seeming to be on its last breath...

"W-wait...we didn't do it...come back..." The big figure coughed, sounding like her body had taken a beating, "Please....I love you-" The figures seemed to go limp, as the building started to collapse and explode, right before the explosion reached Lillie, she woke up as she heard an alarm clock go off in Ash's room.

"Phew...j-just a dream..." Lillie sighed as she hopped over to Ash's bed, and prevented him from throwing the clock into the wall.

When Ash actually got up in the morning, he was greeted by Lillie on his bed looking at his face from his right.

"Hey Ash! H-how did you sleep?" Lillie greeted while wagging her tail, trying to sound super cheerful, as Ash chuckled and petted his friend, while getting up.

"I slept good, how is my cute little Eevee doing this morning?" Ash teased as Lillie blushed from the cute part, as she hopped off the bed, while Delia brought in pancakes, and 3 bowls of Pokefood, one of which having ketchup on it, obviously. Ash happily ate the pancakes in bed while Delia chatted with him a bit. However, Lillie looked at the spare Pokefood bowl, and was hesitant, but Delia seemed to encourage her to eat up, as Ash quickly finished to no one's surprise, and was told to head downstairs for something.

"Hey Lillie, you just keep focusing on eating okay?" Ash suggested, "I'll be back soon girl." Ash patted her head while Lillie just watched Ash leave the room, with her ears drooping as Ash and Pikachu left the room, with Snowy already done but wanting to keep Lillie company.

Meanwhile, Ash was walking downstairs, to see Goh still being treated to some bruises on his back and arms by some nurses. Chloe was currently helping Goh eat so he can keep his arms still for the nurses, Max and Bonnie were playing with Ralts and Dedenne, who are now their partner Pokemon. Iris seemed to be on a phone call with a desperate tone with who by the sound of it was Cynthia. Meanwhile, Delia was gesturing Ash to follow her to the front yard, and when he did, he saw this royal entrance and gate, but more importantly, he saw the one other friend who wasn't at Pallet Town when the betrayal happened: Serena, who seemed to wearing some bandages on her left arm, but she could still use her arm, it was just her getting hurt, and she was wearing a dark red dress and a cute tiara on her head, Ash blushed madly while crying.

"Serena!" Ash cried and hugged her, "You're alive! I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Oof, t-thanks Ash, but I'm still sore..." Serena groaned as Ash loosened his grip, "I'm really glad those horrible people didn't hurt you or worse."

"Thanks Serena..." Ash stated, blushing, feeling something in his heart, "So, um, what now?"

Serena blushes madly, as she says, "Well, I have something to tell you..."

"Sure, what i-" Ash is met by a kiss to the lips, by Serena as Delia squeals and takes a picture, as Pikachu blushed madly.

"Ashy...I love you...I know it's sudden, but, I've always loved you ever since we met at that Summer Camp." Serena cried out, as Ash's dense shell finally broke.