Chapter 3: Plain Plains

(A/N: "Also yes that's the name of the Normal Type version of what I think is the Wild Area, why? Because Plain means Normal? I don't know, it's Ray's Fan Made Region, not mine!" - UltimateGoomba)

(A/N from Ray: "It's true that I make up the name. Plain means Normal, so it's a topography. So pun intended.")

Ash and his still loyal companion entered the royal family limo after taking the select Pokémon to take. For Ash he took Pikachu, Snowy and Lillie for the first obvious three picks, as for the other teammates, he took Snorlax, and the only Tauros he actually bothered to use in battle, Delia also said he should leave one slot open for some reason.

Lillie seemed to try and relax, but there was this speed bump the limo went over that make Lillie jump startled as she accidentally turned into a Glaceon, while this is her favorite type (Ice), Ash seemed a bit shocked and seemed to tremble a bit. Lillie then remembered that one of the traitors, May, has a Glaceon, and quickly turned back to her Eevee state to try and fix the trauma issue.

"S-sorry Ash, I didn't mean to do that..." Lillie sighed while looking at the ground, Ash said it was no big deal, she just got startled from the bump. Delia meanwhile was talking to the driver about something, while Serena tried to secretly hold Ash's hand after Ash told Lillie to try looking out the window.

"She seems to care so much about you being happy, so mind telling me more about Lillie?" Serena asked Ash, as he decided to tell Serena about Lillie's past before the incident, unaware Goh and Chloe had fallen asleep next to one another!

Later, the group arrived, and Ash notices all of the normal types around, as Lillie stretches after getting out of the limo, and Chloe takes a picture of everything in front of her. Goh, just looks around, and would catch stuff, but he's too sore to do the crazy trick shots he does.

"Well, what do you think?" Delia asks with a giggle, as Ash has stars in his eyes, "Impressive?"

"Are you kidding?!" Ash shouted, "This is unbelievable! I love this already!" Delia just smiled, as they heard something from trees heading towards them, until they see an Ambipom land right in front of them!

"HI GUYS!" The Ambipom greeted very loudly, which they understood due to either A) being a Pokémon or B) having Aura abilities now, "Hey Ash, Pikachu, I see you made new friends."

"...Ambipom..." Ash and Pikachu gasped as they rushed over and hugged the two hand-tailed monkey, "We missed you so much!"

"Likewise, so I heard what happened, and I'm currently disgusted by how Dawn treated you." Ambipom sighed, "If you want I'd be willing to be on your team again." Ash smiled and caught Ambipom back, as Delia stated they had other things to do now, as she showed this 'conveniently' placed board with drawings on it with names of what are called "Aura Moves" they never heard of, as Pikachu noticed this one called "Pika Papow" but instead of a drawing showing what it is, it just shows that massive Electric attack he used to beat Leon's Charizard, and was confused.

"Hey Ms Ketchum?" Pikachu squeaked, "Why does the Pika Papow Move just have a pic of me using Thunderbolt at the end of the Masters 8?"

"Oh, that's not Thunderbolt, that's actually the Aura Move Pika Papow, which unlike other moves, even on this board, can be a fifth move!"

"A fifth move?!" Everyone else gasps.

"Yeah, Drake from the Orange Islands, Ash's Snorlax, and others, I actually used my powers to help them in those fights, but they can't do that fully because it'll drain their energy, and for why I helped Drake during that Ash, you needed a challenge!"

"Yeah, fair, doesn't excuse doing that with my Snorlax though!" Ash pointed out.

"Alright alright, now, there are others specifically that I made for Snowy, but for now let's teach Pikachu, Eevee, and Lillie the moves."

"Also, to make it easier, how about I name my Eevee 'Vee' from now on?" Chloe offered as Eevee/Vee loved that name, and Delia also confirmed it's a Gigantamax Eevee, "Oh, so THAT'S why she can't evolve!"

"Same with Pikachu, not that he minds!" Ash chuckles as Pikachu grins.

(Okay, I'm gonna time skip because if I went through the WHOLE training thing, we'd be here a while...and also I want to get to the new moves!)

After a few hours of training, Pikachu forgot Quick Attack for Zippy Zap, Iron Tail for Floaty Fall, and Electroweb for Splishy Splash. He also mastered his fifth move Pika Papow. (As for why I kept Thunderbolt, you can't actually use 10 Million Volt Thunderbolt on an Ash Cap Pikachu without it.)

Vee/Chloe's Eevee learned how to use Veevee Volley, and replaced Tackle for Sizzly Slide, while learning Glitzy Glow and Baddy Bad. (She used Copycat, a LOT, so it's like a signature move.)

Lillie also managed to use not the moves on the board, but Delia said that depending on the Eeveelution she is, the corresponding move for that type would be available, for now her move-set is Swift, Double Kick, Shadow Ball, and Iron Tail, with VeeVee Volley going to be taught later.

"Okay, now it's time for some moves I created for Snowy!" Delia exclaimed, as she flipped the board over, showing these five names: Mystic Flash (Fairy, Special), a Fairy version of Floaty Fall with a chance to Flinch, Swifty Snow (Ice, Physical) that's an Ice version of Zippy Zap, and Freeze Burn (Fire, Physical) a Physical Fire version of Splishy Splash a chance to Freeze, along with the one time move: Vulvul White Out (Ice, Special), Delia also taught Snowy to remove Powder Snow with Ice Beam as well, so...yeah.

(Let's be real: The fact Eevee got NINE partner moves while Pikachu got FOUR, was unfair, along with somewhat higher stats. As for why I chose those types, Alolan Vulpix is Ice Type, regular Vulpix and Ninetales are Fire Type, and Alolan Ninetales has the Fairy Type. -Goomba.)

After Snowy managed those new moves, it was time to head to the Port City: Oceablue City, as Delia says the rest of Ash's Former Pokémon will meet them there.

(Also, I want to do a vote thing: Who thinks we should have Ray's OCs in this story, just to ask, I'll ask Ray too, but I want to know what you guys think?)

But right before they entered, they see this cat with a coin on his head appear, as everyone recognized it as Team Rocket's Meowth, when Jessie and James appeared, right before Ash and the gang got ready to fight, Delia stopped them, and started to talk.

"Hold on guys, now, yes they were in Team Rocket, however, it was all an act made by me to have Looker and Lance infiltrate the base,  after you won they went to say sorry and how they're going to make up for their wrongdoings. Then they say what happened, and were disgusted by the actions of those traitors, also, Meowth said he wanted to have Chloe be her trainer, not sure why, but Jessie said that Meowth was being a simp over her." Chloe blushed madly as everyone else laughed.

(Also, yes, Meowth canonically did simp for Chloe in Pokémon Journeys, so that's why Chloe is gonna catch the cat)

Chloe: "Okay...does anyone have a Pokéball?" Goh handed her one, but Delia quickly pointed out they needed to link their location for stuff to Sevestar as to not draw attention to others, so they quickly did that change thanks to Delia's help, meanwhile, Ash was trying something with his powers, as he made this target appear out of thin air as Lillie managed to use Shadow Ball, but it didn't even dent the target, and went right through Lillie because of the Normal Typing making her immune, which made her a bit sad, as Ash tried to give some encouragement.

"Hey, it's okay Lillie, you did great for your first Pokémon move, you'll get the hang of it girl." Ash reassured her as he decided to give Lillie some head pats.

"Well, where to next, Mom?" Ash asked his mother.

"Oceablu City, where the port is as well." Delia stated, "That's where we'll train Lillie with her water powers." Ash nods, as the gang goes into the car, heading to Oceablu City.

TO BE CONTINUED!