Chapter 16: Void of a Broken Heart.

Mark is staring down the strange purple figures staring into his soul, the main figure looking similar to a young lady with long hair while the others looked like a Pikachu and Alolan Vulpix, but with most of the colors turned purple, as their eyes were glowing blood red. "What's the problem that you need to talk about, Ma'am? Who are you, anyways?" Mark questioned, as the eyes started right at him.

"First, call me Voidlie. Originally known as Lillie Aether in my home world." The main figure stated, as Mark was concerned yet curious.

"Voidlie? Wait what do you mean by your home world, and being Lillie Aether?" Mark questioned as Voidlie just stared coldly, "Listen, you better not try anything suspic-"

"Chill out, I'm here to help you with your... Lil-vee problem." Voidlie stated, "But first, I suppose you have some questions about me, is that right, Mark?"

"Uh, yeah...." Mark sighed, still feeling a bit uncomfortable about this lady knowing his name, "First, explain the whole 'home world' and being 'Lillie Aether' thing." Voidlie sighed, and started to explain her story.

"It started a time long forgotten, in my world, me, Pikachu and Snowy got kidnapped by Team Rocket after Ash returned to Kanto after beating Leon in the Masters Eight Tournament, they noticed we have special Auras, and used it to power a machine to turn the world against Ash. Eventually, Ash managed to find us after killing Giovanni, and he managed to free us, but while Pikachu and Snowy were forgiven easily, his attitude towards me, changed. As our classmates and my brother Gladion said that even I believed he was a cheater, when I didn't. So from that point on, our relationship was, to put it lightly, a bit rough."

"What? It can't be that bad, can it? I heard that Ash cared for you so much when he was in Alola. How bad could it be?" Mark questioned, a bit skeptical as Voidchu the Pikachu scoffed.

"I may be Ash's Pikachu, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let any of it slide!" Voidchu growled, "First, he had Arceus punish her by turning her into a Nihilego as her human form at that point only reminded him of the pain he went through, even though she did nothing wrong. Ash simply let it happen, and nobody on his side even bothered addressing her by anything other than 'Nihilego' after an entire month had passed!"

"What?! He...he wouldn't do that," Mark stood firm as he continued by whispering to them, "Ash is my brother, and he's one of the most caring living beings I've ever met, there's no way that's true!" This seemed to make something snap in Voidpix the Vulpix, formerly Snowy, as she used Iron Tail to smack him to the ground.

"Oh really? Did your Ash even try to defend Lillie being wrongfully transformed against her will?" Voidpix growled, "At least your Ash had the excuses of it was to save her and he was unconscious during it! Ours was fully aware of it, and didn't even bother sticking up for Lillie when Arceus was about to transform her, and just told Arceus to get it over quickly."

"H-how did you...?" Mark gasped as Voidlie's eyes glowed, seemingly shifting the area to Ash's bedroom at the castle with an illusion. Ash and Serena were sleeping in the bed, while Lillie-Vee was in a Pokémon bed on the dress. Pikachu, Sylveon, and Snowy were fast asleep in the floor, but Lillie-Vee was wide awake in the Poké-bed, staring at Ash and Serena, then Pikachu and Snowy, who were sleeping with Serena's Sylveon. She had her tail in front of her mouth while her ears were drooped down to the sides, as they heard the transformed girl mutter something that made Mark widen his eyes with shock.

"Oh, who am I kidding? I never had a chance to begin with..." Lillie sighed, as she curled up in the bed more, shedding tears.

"What...? Why is she crying?" Mark muttered, trying to figure out why his Lillie was crying, "I don't understand, why is she like that?"