Chapter 15: Ketchum and Traitor Insanity.

(UltimateGoomba: So, I decided to start a few development chapters, since there's a few ideas for a decent amount of them!)

More of the second day battles go by, and all the siblings, plus Max have moved on for their battles. Bonnie was finishing off Clemont's Luxray with Dedenne, when Ash and Golly got the idea for their siblings to have a bit of a walk on their own since it's been years just Trenor, Mark, Golly, Minami, and Insey hung out all together. Golly also figured it would be a good idea for Lillie to put some space between her, and both Trenor and Mark. Delia also thought this was a nice idea, and she was also currently trying to figure out what the weird dark aura Golly sensed around Lillie was. After Bonnie's match ended, Ash's siblings went on their way for a walk together. Goh, Chloe, and Susanna decided to go on a picnic together as their own family, leaving Ash, Serena, their kids, Delia, and the Pokémon belonging to the three old enough to have them that stayed behind. So now the five Ketchum siblings were alone, unaware of a figure following them.

Later on the walk, it was mostly silent until Golly got in front of them, a bit irritated.

"Okay, guys, we to talk about something very serious right now." Golly sighed, "I know we're out here to spend time by ourselves while still together, but I think something bad is happening." The other siblings looked at each other with concern, as Insey decided to speak up.

"What exactly is the matter, Sis?" Insey wondered, "Normally you are the most collected, so if there's a legitimate problem you sense, something is very wrong!"

"Well, let's just say after...two certain gentlemen within this group, not naming who, were a bit harsh on our sweet Eevee friend's mental state. And since this morning has shown a bit of a lack of the normally happy emotions she gives us all..." Golly sighed, as the five instantly knew what she was talking about, with Trenor and Mark specifically being embarrassed while Golly continued, "Anyways, when I took her out on a walk earlier with Dusknoir and some of Brother's Pokémon, there was this sinister aura around her that slightly eased up when I got through to Lillie, and Mom's currently trying to figure out what's causing the problem, but I wanted to see if you guys had any idea on what it could be."

"I'm not entirely sure." Mark sighed, "Although, now that I think about it, we have not been the kindest to Lillie, which surprises me why she still looks up to us, figuratively that is. She almost always has to look up to literally look at our faces."

"Yeah, hopefully she's okay..." Insey sighed, as the siblings decide to change the subject, "Anyways, we all managed to win our first round matches, and the last of the matches should be done tonight. Say, remember when we first became trainers?"

"How could we?" Trenor chuckled, "We all started on the same day, with me having Mudbray, Golly having Duskull, Mark having Riolu, you having Scyther, and Minami having her Shiny Eevee."

"Hey there!" The siblings flinch a bit as they soon notice Misty, May, Mallow, and Lana walking towards them, with Misty talking, "I was sure I heard a familiar voice, been a bit, Ms. Insey!"

"Yeah, it has been," Insey was nervous but did her best to keep her cool, "What are you girls up to?"

"Well, we're planning on going shopping for some new clothes," Lana explained, "however, we don't know where any good shops are in Sevestar, so we were looking for a guide. Do you know where to find one?"

"Well, I guess I could do this," Minami sighed, as her siblings turned to her, "it's the least I could do, they are guests here. Come with me, I'll show you one of the best clothing souvenir shops at the Sevestar League Stadium, or the SLS as I call it."

"That's pretty cool!" Mallow exclaimed, as Mark tries to ask in aura what she's doing, and she replies back in aura, saying that she's trying to at least be nice, and besides, they might slip up and give evidence to prove Ash's innocence.