Chapter 11: Contest Star: Scarlet Ketari!

It was now time for the giant restaurant after the first day of battles Ash was about to enter his room to change, when Insey tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Ash, I need to talk to you for a moment..." Insey seemed hesitant, but Ash just turned to her with a smile.

"Sure Insey, what seems to be the problem?" Ash questioned, as Insey showed this indigo blue dress, and explained how this is the one she spent months making it wanting it to be worn by one of the participants in the Contest/Showcase competition during the giant five star feast, but sadly no one picked it as their outfit for the competition, and due to the fact there's only an hour left to sign up, she was feeling really hurt by it. "I don't want to force it, but I really would like you to use your Scarlet self to wear this if that's alright..." Insey explained, as Ash sighed, he wasn't the biggest fan of being Scarlet, but it's to make Insey happy with her hard work.

"Alright, I'll do it, but you owe me afterwards." Ash groaned, as Insey began hugging Ash tightly, Pikachu decided to help out too, since he and sometimes Sceptile and Dragonite were the main ones for Contests. Lillie was having her fur in a few braids behind her head by Minami, mostly to conceal who she used to be more easily. Serena decided to not participate in the Contests/Showcase since that would not be fair considering her status as Sevestar's Showcase/Contest Queen! Goh was wearing this black suit, dark gray, and red tie that he had worn to Ash's wedding. It was his most formal outfit. Chloe was deciding to participate as well, and was finally able to call Lucina their detective and lawyer friend from the Paldea region, she was a bit late still. Trenor was taking a shower, as for Golly, well no one was really sure where she went, it was like she was taken into another dimension when she was getting ready...oh well, she'll probably show up later at the party. Lillie and Snowy were called to where Ash was, so they went over there.

Delia was at least feeding some of their Pokémon, while children were in their separate rooms getting ready too, Ash said that he would catch up later. So, Delia, Insey, Minami, Trenor, Mark, Serena, Goh, Chloe, Chase, Sarah, and Susanna. Plus any Pokémon partners they have, started making their way towards the giant banquet area. Serena also had her hair in a braid to make it a lot harder to recognize her. When they got there, they were an hour early, but did notice Max, Dawn, Brock, Iris, and Bonnie helping the staff finish up the final preparations.

"Hey everyone!" Serena greeted her friends, as Bonnie gave Serena a hug as the others were greeting the others, "I see you're wanting to help out with the banquet preparations."

"Yeah, figured that we'd might as well do something since the large amount of people is going to make a lot of effort needed from the RPA company!" Max explained, as the group decided to help out as well, Lillie wanted to help, but the fact she's only really able to sweep things by using her tail as a duster was not that helpful...

At last, the feast had started, and Golly managed to show up in a dark purple dress, while also having this necklace that had this star shaped Fairy Tera Crystal on it.

"Wow, that looks nice Sis!" Minami gasped as she looked at it in awe, "When did you make this?"

"Well, I wasn't the one who made it to be honest..." Golly chuckled, leaving her family confused, "I'll explain after the party, it's a long story. Where's A-I mean Red?"

"Red's helping me with that dress I made that no one picked out for the contests..." Insey explained while blushing a bit from being a bit embarrassed, as the group all understood what she was talking about.

When around 95% of the people attending were seated, Delia/Aurora told everyone that while food was being handled out, there was going to be a Pokémon Showcase/Contest competition happening as most of them knew, only May was wanting to do it out of the traitor group. Dawn also decided to join as well.