Chapter 4: Reunions, and Arising Issues.

The gang is heading to Oceablu City, for two reasons now: Lunch, and training Lillie after 30-60 minutes. But suddenly Lillie started to feel weird.

"Ash...I don't feel that great..." Lillie groaned, and while Ash, Goh, Chloe, and Serena all were about to check to see what was wrong, Delia stopped them, saying she wasn't sick.

"Don't worry, she isn't in control of her powers, so since we're heading to a Water Induced area, she's transforming into a Vaporeon." Delia stated, "We weren't in the City of Plain Plains, called Silkan City, so that's why Lillie was able to transform into Glaceon by accident."

List of gym areas in Sevestar:
Silkan City (Normal), Resout Town (Bug), Greeny City (Grass), Greeny Seaside (Fighting?), Oceablu City (Water), Elmososha Town (Electric), Isolate Town (Ground), Rotaeel City (Steel), Mt. Fortana (Rock), Fiero City (Fire), RPA High School (Dark), Quest Town (Ghost), Skyhigh City (Flying), Mt. Iceat (Ice), Purgh City (Poison), Solanet City (Psychic), Pixetty City (Fairy), Dragon Safari (Dragon...Ray, where's the city?) then finally Victory Road.

(P.S. The Dragon Safari is still in Pixetty City, only that it has a separate Gym)

"Wait, so until she's able to control all of them, she gets stuck in one form of each one?" Goh questions as Delia nods, "After all of them she will gain the power to control which one she's in at all times."

"Okay, hopefully the rest goes smoothly too." Ash sighed as Lillie started to turn into Vaporeon, while seeming a bit nervous mostly because she's a bit worried she's going to have to relearn how to swim all over again.

They went to this cafe, as they wondered what to order, Pikachu apparently was wanting to share the joy of ketchup with Snowy, for some reason.

"Pikachu, please, let's not make Snowy a ketchup addict, s-she's still originally my Pokémon..." Lillie whines, but Delia just told her to try and see if she likes it first, despite her concern. Lillie seemed to want something on the human menu, and Ash asked if they could get something on the regular menu for Lillie.

"Mom? Is it okay if we get something for Lillie from the regular menu?" Ash asked, "I have a feeling she doesn't like the Pokémon food..." Lillie felt touched as Ash said this, and thankfully, Delia agreed, and they got her some Mac and Cheese. At the table, Serena whispered something into Ash's ear when Lillie was distracted.

"So, Ash, I wanted to know if we could, go on a date, I saw this nice beach if you'd like to go for a calming walk on it." Serena offered while blushing. Ash was a bit nervous, as he still had Lillie to train.

"I'll handle training Lillie when you two do feel like doing something else, so don't worry, she'll get the hang of it." Delia whispered in on the conversation, and while Ash was hesitant, he decided to let her, on account of Lillie knowing about it and approving.

"Hey, Lillie?" Ash went over to Lillie with a slight smile, but more of a nervous look, "Can we talk for a minute? I need to tell you something.." Lillie looked up from her Mac & Cheese, while Pikachu hopped on Ash's shoulder.

"Sure, what's the matter, Ash? You can be honest." Lillie sat down as Ash looked a bit upset, "Ash? Did...did I do something wrong?"

"Well, it's just..." Ash sighed, "Me and the others kind of want to explore the area, like just the chill kind of exploring, and Mom offered to train you up while we do, but I wanted to get your approval first..." Lillie seemed pretty hurt from this...but after a few minutes she put up a fake smile.

"Okay, I understand Ash, you guys go have fun, you guys have fun!" Lillie exclaimed, trying to sound like her cheerful old self to not make Ash feel bad for asking, thankfully it seemed like Ash believed her act, and patted her head. After finishing and paying for the good food, Delia took Lillie to this Water Type training ground while Ash and the others went to the beach, but they felt like something or someone was following them.