Chapter 12: Contrasts of Loyalty & Revenge.

Ash/Red managed to get himself, Snowy, Pikachu, and Lillie as an Espeon to the rest of his family, all of which were obviously doing some Aura disguises to not look like Ash.

"I'm back." Ash exclaimed as he greeted his family, but as he went to sit down, he noticed the heart shaped Fairy Tera Crystal on Golly's necklace though, "Hey Golly, that's a pretty necklace, did you make that?"

"Well, no actually, you did." Golly stated, confusing everyone, "Well, I should clarify, an alternate version of you and Lillie, did."

"An alternate version of brother and Lillie?" Mark questioned as Lillie looked up from her food bowl interested.

"Let me explain..." Golly sighed, "So I was about to get ready to change, when I got pulled through an Ultra Wormhole that formed below my feet, I then crash landed in a location between Kanto and Johto called Kitakami. There, I noticed this group, with a few giving off familiar auras. A girl with the auras of Brother and Lillie, another girl of Goh and Chloe, a male Pikachu with Brother's Pikachu and Snowy, then a female Flareon of Goh's Cinderace and Vee."

"So, they were fusions?" Insey gasped, as Golly gave a simple nod to confirm this, "How did that happen?!"

"Yeah my question exactly." Trenor exclaimed, as Golly started to continue her story.

"Turns out, Brother, Lillie, Pikachu, and Snowy were killed in a betrayal from this entity forcing Mother and most of their friends to turn on him. The only ones immune were them, Goh, Chloe, Cinderace, and Vee. The Legendary Pokémon fused the four into a pair known as Ashlie and Chuster the Pikachu." Golly continued, "Despite everything, Ashlie and Chuster, they eventually chose to forgive the ones who wronged them so badly. They were willing to repair the bonds between them and the traitors with no harsh feelings in the end, because they were forced into it to begin with."

"Wow, that's really kind..." Minami gasped, "Then what? I want to hear more, like how Goh and Chloe fused!"

"Oh, well, Goh accidentally turned on DNA Splicers that were soaking wet." Golly sighed, causing the group to laugh a bit, "Anyways, the Goh-Chloe girl is Glohe while the Flareon is named Cindervee, and are currently on a trip in Kitakami. Ashlie and Chuster challenged me and Dusknoir to a battle, and uh, Chuster ended up beating Dusknoir with her own Shadow Ball attack..." The others were surprised as Golly was a little embarrassed that she had to mention that she got beaten by a child version of Ash.

"That's really crazy, that girl must have a lot of potential." Mark seemed stunned by that, "So are they the ones who gave you that necklace?"

"Yep, it was a gift from Ashlie to remember them by," Golly stated, "and that's what happened to me, what do you think?"

"Well I'm shocked that you met another version of me and Ash fused with a partner that was Pikachu and Snowy fused," Lillie stated, "and they surprisingly didn't want to enact revenge on those who wronged them..."

"I agree with Lillie, to be pretty much killed by the ones they loved, but still willing to forgive them...that girl by Ashlie really has a big heart.." Ash replied, as he thought to himself, 'I wonder...maybe I shouldn't be so desiring to want revenge on the traitors...'

"I think if we ever can find that dimension again we should all try to go visit them what do you think Delia?" Pikachu questioned as Delia smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds like an amazing idea!" Delia giggled as Serena chimed into the conversation as well.

"I love the idea as well!" Serena exclaimed, "Well, maybe sometime we'll actually be able to see them all together someday."

"Yeah!" Mark chuckled as the big family went back to eating together.