Chapter 7: Rekindling for Disbute

Ash is sitting on his bed a few days after the incident happened, he's been in a bit of an ashamed mood ever since the incident. Suddenly, Delia walked in holding Lillie in her arms, she had a bandage on her forehead and right hind leg, at least Ash was relieved that Lillie's hair style wasn't cut off from her fur.

"H-hey Ash..." Lillie greeted Ash, as she walked to in front of him with her tail wagging a bit, "H-how are you f-feeling?"

"Lillie I feel like we should be asking you that question." Snowy whined, "We were so worried!"

"I know, I'm sorry, I just felt like I was holding you all back..." Lillie sighed as Ash, Pikachu, and Snowy hugged her softly, saying they'd never do that.

"You know, I haven't been the great friend recently, keeping things secret, neglecting you when all you wished was to make me happy." Ash stated, "But that changes today! From now on, I'll do better to make sure I treat you the way you want to be treated!"

Lillie cried and thanked Ash, as after breakfast, Ash and his family had to do some things around the region, and Goh, Chloe, Max, Serena, and Bonnie wanted to explore more. While everyone else left with their Pokémon, Minami of all of them, picked up Lillie and started to pet her.

"M-Miss Minami?" Lillie was confused.

"Don't worry Lillie," Minami whispered, "I wanted to say that I'm very sorry for how I treated you, I was a complete jerk, it's just I'm used to seeing others as infuriating when they screw up because of my past with Team Rocket..."

"If you want, I'd be willing to listen so you can let it all out." Lillie offered, as Minami said that would be nice.

"See, as you know from a young age I was kidnapped by them, however, Giovanni forced me to call him 'father' and for seven years, I was subjugated to calling others inferior, and only my Shiny Eevee, now Sylveon, was my friend that I could care for...when Mother saved us, it was over, but those behaviors never truly left, seeing you leave Ash made me think about those times. However, those moments of trauma don't excuse my behavior. So what I'm saying is, I'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me, Lillie Aether..." Minami looked away, knowing she can't look Lillie in the eye with the guilt, however, to her shock, Lillie jumped on her shoulder and nuzzled her, which stunned her, "Lillie?"

"I'm not one to hold grudges, my mother left me for so long until Ash showed up and made my life much better," Lillie explained, "I didn't have any malice, but I just wished she would be with me..."

"So, friends?" Minami asked as she put her hand out, as Lillie smiled and grabbed it to shake with her paw.

"Friends."

The two proceeded to hug, as Minami asked since the others will be gone all day, if she'd like to go to some of her favorite places in Sevestar, Lillie agreed, as they first went to RPA High, which caused Lillie to turn into an Umbreon, she was nervous but Minami promised to try and make her comfortable with it.

"Well if it isn't Minami!" They saw Professor Eve appear with a smile, "How's one of my favorite students doing today?"

"Great Professor Eve, I also have someone to introduce you to." Minami stated as she pointed to Lillie, "Professor Eve, this is my long list brother's latest Pokémon, Lillie. Lillie, this is one of my teachers Professor Eve, who is also an Elite Four member."

"So this is the transforming Eevee I heard about." Eve gasped with a bit of excitement, as she lowered herself to Lillie and pet her head, "Hello Lillie, I'm Professor Eve, one of Minami's teachers. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Good, just bonding with Minami, since we got off to a rough start, but it's okay." Lillie explained as Minami's Sylveon (who's Shiny if you recall) used her ribbons to pet Lillie's head.