O Pt3

Last part of this oneshot and it's pt 2 of chapter o! I hope you enjoy and thank you everyone for commenting and reading this oneshot I really really appreciate it! 😁

  ~My girlfriend's brother pt2~

Third pov

After that day seonghwa and San went on a little trip for a week just spending time with each other. They had their first time as well and san loved the way seonghwa was gentle yet rough with him he never experienced anything like it and he never wanted to be a dom after. He wasn't cut out for it he never was he just thought and told himself he was.

They were now driving back home though...seonghwa drove san home and soon they arrived but when they did they saw yeri outside san's house making both their eyes widen "what is she doing here?" Seonghwa said and san shrugged "I'll see you later hwa" he said with a smile and blush "god I really wanna kiss you right now but I can't" seonghwa said pouting.

San giggled "we can kiss tomorrow" he said and winked getting out the car and walking towards his house where yeri stood.

"Um yeri? What are you doing here?" San asked she smiled "i wanted to see you when you got back!" She said with a smile he gave her one back and they both went inside the house.

After San changed his clothes they ordered food and watched a movie as well.

During the movie yeri moved her hand on san's thigh making his eyes widen what was she doing now..? He gently moved her hand away focusing on the movie but she moved it back he moved it back and she moved it on it again and it happened a few more times before she started to palm him through his pants making his eyes go wide then he stood up.

"Y-yeri what are you doing?!" He semi yelled she frowned "I'm trying to get intimate with my boyfriend!" She yelled "yeah well I don't want to have sex with you right now" he said crossing his arms she scoffed "you never do! Every time I make a move you push me away we had sex one time! Why have you been acting this way San?! Is it me?! Did I do something wrong?!" She asked now having tears in her eyes and san felt really bad.

He pulled her into a hug as she was sobbing "I'm sorry yeri it-it's not you, as cliche as this sounds it's me yer" he said softly rubbing her back she then pulled away sniffling "w-what do you mean?" She asked and he sighed "I-I'm so sorry yeri I really am" he said and a tear fell from his eye yeri wiped it away "sweetie what's the matter? Why are you apologizing?" She asked softly.

He stared at her with another tear fall down his eye "I-I fell for someone el-else!" He sobbed and fell on the ground yeri gasped and stood there shocked "w-what?" She said san continued to sob he felt really bad....he felt like the worst person actually...

After 10 more minutes of san sobbing and yeri being there confused and shocked san sniffed and slowly stood up "y-yeri when I-I first met s-seonghwa he made m-me feel so weird a-and different...he was able to make me feel shy, a-and when w-we watched that horror movie he automatically knew that I-I was scared he grabbed my hand and c-comforted me it made b-butterflies erupt through my s-stomach b-but I never s-saw myself as a g-gay person maybe I-I did but I pushed those thoughts away...I tried to avoid seonghwa b-but he kept approaching me a-and we started to h-hang out more a-and I-I started to fall for him m-more and more...he introduced me to his friends a-and we went away on that t-trip last week t-together a-and we m-made love I'm sorry yeri I'm so so sorry!" San said with a tear rolling down his eye and yeri..? Well she felt shocked and a little angry.

How could her own brother do that to her? Knowing she was dating San? How could San allow him to woo him like that?

She just stared at him before she slapped him in the face with tears rolling down her face he held his cheek shocked but at the same time he knew she'd hit him he deserved it "h-how could you do this to me san?! How could he do this to me?! I'm his fucking sister! Why did he do this to me?! You were mine! Why did you let him take you away from me?! Wae!! Wae!??! Choi San I never wanna see you again!! Or him! You guys are so fucked up for this!!" She screamed tears streaming down her face after that she left his house slamming the door making San flinch and fall to the ground sobbing.

He went to his room and just cried for a few hours before falling asleep crying...

He woke up the next evening to several knocks on his door he groaned softly before getting up he went to his door and when he opened it he was greeted by 7 worried eyes "w-what?" He said and seonghwa engulfed him in a hug "baby! I was so worried you didn't answer your phone yesterday or all day today! What's wrong?" Seonghwa said worriedly san started to cry again shocking seonghwa and their friends.

"Sannie? What's wrong?" Jongho asked worriedly he'd never seen his brother cry at all so he was really shocked and worried.

After they all walked in the house and closed the door San continued to cry for a few more minutes before he pulled away from seonghwa's hold "y-yeri- s-she-" he couldn't finish his sentence without crying again seonghwa stared at him worriedly before he heard a gasp he turned around "what is it joong?" He asked confused and hongjoong pointed to san's red cheek with a hand print on it seonghwa's eyes widen and he then became angry "she slapped you?!" He yelled san flinched and then nodded seonghwa glared he was upset why did she hit him?!

"Why did she hit you hyung?" Jongho asked and San sniffles then he told them everything that happened...

They were all shocked...

"O-oh my god" wooyoung said he felt bad for san he knew that cheating was bad but hitting San that hard to cause a mark was just really messed up. Seonghwa sighed and pulled san in for a hug "I'm so sorry you had to go through that I'll talk to her" seonghwa said and san shock his head "d-don't it'll just make it worse hwa" he said quietly "well yeah but she slapped you san...you have a fucking mark on your face and it's red" seonghwa said angry san buried his face in seonghwa's neck inhaling his scent it always calmed him down seonghwa sighed and wrapped his arms around san's waist.

"You should probably leave it hyung yes it was wrong of her but she's hurting because of you taking her boyfriend it's best to just leave it" yunho said sighing seonghwa nodded and hugged San closer to him he still wanted to call his sister and apologize he did feel bad but he was also mad she hit San.

Later that day their friends left and now san and seonghwa were cuddling in san's bed "baby I love you so much and I'm so sorry" seonghwa whispered San snuggled more into seonghwa's chest "it's okay hwa and I love you too" San said softly seonghwa smiled kissing the top of his head a few minutes later after San fell asleep on seonghwa's chest he called yeri she picked up after a few rings "why the fuck are you calling my phone I thought I made it clear to San I didn't want anything to do with either of you!" She spat making him sigh "listen yeri we were wrong for going behind your back I was wrong for going after your boyfriend I know that and I want to apologize I know we can't take it back and an apology won't do anything but I still want to apologize for it but I also am very angry at you for hitting San yes he hurt you but it wasn't his fault it was all me you didn't have to hit him yeri and you know it" seonghwa said calmly.

She scoffed "he cheated seonghwa he deserved it I should've hit him more times for hurting me!" She yelled and seonghwa sighed irritated "yeri your fucking asshole for saying that it wasn't san's fault I made all the moves you didn't have to hit him that's all I'm saying I'll never call you again and I apologize once again have a good life yeri" seonghwa said and hung up after that he put his phone back and rubbed san's waist soothingly "hwa you didn't have to" San said softly seonghwa chuckles "I did baby I wanted her to know that I was sorry but I also was upset she hit you" seonghwa said with a frown San giggles.

"Thank you hwa I really love you so much" San said softly and seonghwa pecked his head "I love you more kitten" he said and after that they cuddled until they both fell asleep.

The official end!

Sorry abt it being so far down 🥲

Also I realized I write a lot of cheat stories 😭😭😭 I need to stop but the concept is kinda cute to me