L

~Crop tops and skirts~

Ship- sanhwa

Third pov

Everyone knew Choi San because he was very known around the school for his crop tops and skirts he wore, his beautiful body he showed off when he did and because people thought he slept around...

Truth is Choi San was a virgin and people spread rumors he wasn't because of the way he dressed and because he was friends with a lot of boys but it's because he was very friendly Choi San was a social butterfly.

He never tried to stop the rumors because he learned people wouldn't listen or didn't believe him...

Anyways he was currently walking inside the school which he kinda dreaded even though he gets straight A's he never really liked school he only tolerated it because of his best friends who also go to his school.

His best friends are also known in school jung wooyoung, kim hongjoong and song mingi although they were known because of their boyfriends Kang yeosang, Choi jongho who was also san's little brother, and jeong yunho san's cousin funny right?

Anyways he entered the school and went to his locker and put his things in then when he closed it he was greeted by three smiling faces he giggled "hi guys!" He said and was tackled in a hug by wooyoung and mingi he giggled and hugged back. Hongjoong was never one for skinship only when he was drunk or very vulnerable which is rare......let's be clear here he's all about skinship when it comes to jongho-

San playfully pouts when they pull away and looks at hongjoong "where's my hug hyung?~" he whined hongjoong scoffed "what hug?" He crossed his arms and looked away that caused them all to laugh and him pout "I'm telling jongho on ya'll" he whined "yeah and he'll just end up on the floor" San said sassily making wooyoung witch laugh and mingi cackle even hongjoong chuckled.

They all knew jongho could fight anyone even if that man was the biggest man in the world he could take him down....but when it came to his older brother he just couldn't San was always stronger then him believe it or not or maybe jongho was just to scared to try and pick a fight with him ever since when he was in 7th grade he came home upset and tried to pick a fight with San and San wasn't haven't it and punched him in the face then he put him in a choke hold until he apologized....so let's just say jongho will not mess with his big brother ever again.

They all then met their boyfriends in the canteen and of course they gave them kisses and well- wooyoung and yeosang made out...San gagged "if you guys are just gonna make out I'll leave I'm not dealing with that today" San spat he was tired of hanging out with his best friends only to have them just kiss their boyfriends the whole time.

"San stop being a jealous hoe" wooyoung said and giggled after San scoffed "yeah totally I'm so jealous you caught me" he said sarcastically and they all laughed "aw San don't worry you'll find someone!" Yunho said with a smile San smiled back he really loved yunho he was his favorite cousin and sometimes he was a better brother figure then his actual brother...

"Oh! Guys my step brother is transferring to our school today!" Hongjoong said cheerfully "oh?" I said "you always talk about him yet we've never actually seen him joong" yeosang said and hongjoong giggled "well that's because he went to America for some stuff and he's back so my eomma thought it'd be great for him to go to school with me" he said and everyone nodded.

"Oh and sannie?" Hongjoong said causing the said make to look up at him with a pice of cheesecake in his mouth "hm?" He said "I think you should stay away from him your exactly his type~" hongjoong sang with a smug expression San then choked on his piece of cake "woah hyung!" Jongho said worriedly and gave San some water which San drank gracefully and looked at hongjoong with a blushy face and an angry pout.

"Don't say that! And what do you mean? I don't even know him I just know what you tell us" San said and hongjoong smirked "well it's simple I talk about you a lot well I talk about my friends a lot and he just so happened to take a liking to the boy called San" he said with a giggle and San blushed red not knowing what to say "ah but seonghwa is a bit of a fuck boy so be careful" he said and San scoffed "great just what I needed an actual fuckboy" he said sarcastically but he was actually intrigued by this boy called seonghwa "well maybe sannie will be able to change him~" wooyoung said giggling along with hongjoong.

After breakfast they all headed to class San and yunho had a class together jongho luckily had his first class with hongjoong, mingi and wooyoung had a class together and yeosang had his first class alone which he pouted about.

San and yunho sat together and the students soon started to come in then the teacher stood up "class! Let me have your attention please!" She yelled and everyone looked to the front giving her their attention "good....so today we have a new student! Come in and introduce yourself" she said and stepped aside and in walked a tall boy with blond hair.

He looked at everyone in spoke "hey my name is seonghwa nice to meet you I guess" he said with his hands in his pocket and to say San was in awe was an understatement seonghwa was fucking hot...

Word count:987

Definitely making a pt 2