Y

~My Stepfather pt 2~

Third pov

It's now been a full two weeks and yunho has been in the house but he's avoided or ignored mingi he's also went out with friends coming back late late at night when mingi went to sleep.

He was currently going out with his best friends hongjoong and jongho. He left his room and went to the living room when he got to the living room and was about to walk out the house "yunho" mingi said and yunho turned around "what is it mingi?" He asked "where are you going? And button up your shirt" he said calmly crossing his arms and legs sitting in the couch yunho scoffed "and why would I do that..? Also why are you telling me what to do?" He asked now a bit annoyed.

? Also why are you telling me what to do?" He asked now a bit annoyed

(Yunho's outfit)

"I am your stepfather yunho.." mingi said with a frown yunho scoffed "I don't care who you are mingi I want you to know that I don't like you and I don't want you around" he said scowling and mingi stood up "and why not? I haven't done anything to you!" Mingi yelled he was beyond done with yunho's mysterious attitude towards him.

"Because I just don't! Can you fuck off" yunho yelled back that hurt mingi more than yunho knew when mingi said nothing yunho left the house slamming the door and mingi broke down in tears for some reason that hurt mingi way more than it should.

He cried the whole day yunho was out he cried because yunho hated him...

Yunho came back at 11:45pm thinking mingi would be asleep boy was he wrong mingi was on the couch watching family guy when he noticed yunho walk in he said nothing just continued to watch the show yunho was a bit confused he walked by confused as to why mingi said nothing but was up...

Truth be told mingi wanted to say something but nothing came out..

It went on like this for days mingi ignored yunho and that kinda hurt yunho he got upset why was mingi all of a sudden ignoring him..?

He came back one day at 8pm earlier than usual and he saw mingi again sitting on the couch he glared at that he went inside the house after taking off his shoes and turned the tv off mingi huffed "I was watching that!" He said and went to turn back on the tv but a hand took the remote out of his hand he frowned "what is your problem! If you wanted to watch it with me you could've said something!" Mingi yelled and got up "why are you ignoring me?" He asked simply and mingi raised a brow.

"What?" He asked lowly yunho scoffed "you heard me.." he said and mingi scoffed back "oh so now you care? Well I don't! I'm tired of trying with you yunho! I just wanted to bond this month that's what your eomma wanted for us! I wanted it but you don't so I'm giving you what you want!" He yelled yunho glared "well I didn't ask you to ignore me!" He yelled back "your so fucking confusing yunho! You hate me! You don't want me to ignore you! I'm nothing to you! What do you want from me?!" He yelled and as soon as a tear fell down his face he was kissed "mmh!-" mingi was shocked but he found himself kissing back yunho's arms made there way around Mingi's petite waist and Mingi's around yunho's neck.