G

~are you a little?~

Ship- sanhwa

San's pov

"Shibe you no tew anyune bout sannie dey will wot wan sannie anymo" I said putting my finger on his mouth

"Dey no fins out bout sannie pwease! Cause if dey do dey be mad n dey no speak him!" I exclaim sadly.

I ran into my room with shiber in my arms and change my clothes into my favorite puppy onesie squealing at how cute it is then I get my purple paci with stars on it, putting it into my mouth I grab shiber and go to my bed sitting down smiling and play with him.

Third pov

After a few minutes San starts squealing and jumping on his bed with shiber in his arms that alerts seonghwa and he runs into san's room opening the door "san I hear-" he stops mid sentence.

He sees san standing on his bed in a cute puppy onesie, a dog plushie in his arms and a purple paci in his mouth "what..is happening sannie?" He asks softly San gasps and gets down from the bed "sannie was jus pwaying with shibe n juming on da bed wif him" he said and put his head down scared he'd be in trouble.

"Sannie look at me please" seonghwa said and walked up to him "why were you jumping on the bed?" Seonghwa asked "cause sannie woves ta jum on bed!" He exclaims his paci falling in the process and then he stares wide eyed at seonghwa who picks up his paci staring back then tears roll down san's face.

"Why is sannie crying hm? Tell seongie please" seonghwa said softly grabbing his waist after that he pulls San on his lap sitting down on the bed.

"s-sannie was jus scared seongie be mad at him!" He sobs and lays his head on seonghwa's shoulder his tiny chubby hands balled into fist. Seonghwa pulls san's head from his shoulder and gently makes San look at him "now why would he be mad at his baby hm? If anything seongie is so happy!" Seonghwa said cheerfully and happily.

"Seongie no be mad at sannie? He no mad he no tew him he wittle?" San says looking up at seonghwa "of course not baby in fact seongie finds sannie to be the cutest!" He says with a soft smile "so will seongie tew on sannie dat he wittle?" San asks and seonghwa shook his head "he wouldn't especially if you don't want him to do so" seonghwa replied softly smiling at San.

"Otay tankies!" San squealed with a giggle then made grabby hands for his paci "words bubs" seonghwa said "can sannie habe his paci pwease" San asked cutely and seonghwa cooed gently putting his pacifier back into his mouth.

He smiles behind his paci then takes it out of his mouth pecking seonghwa's cheek then puts his paci back into his mouth seonghwa was left surprised "what was that for little one?" He asked and smiled at him "Sannie woves kisses so he gibe seongie kisses too!" He says and seonghwa coos before pecking him on the cheek "in that case seongie will give sannie kisses whenever he wants" he says softly and San squeals smiling behind his paci.

"tankies seongie!" He said and both of them laid down seonghwa hugged San close to him and San snuggled into his chest his eyes getting droopy "sannie wan fank seongie for acept him he happy" San mutter and buried his face more into seonghwa's chest falling asleep fully.

Seonghwa smiles "anything for my baby" he replies and fell asleep to holding San close and tightly.

Word count:638

I just felt like doing a little story and omg I loved it so much! I might do another one but with yungi 🥺🥺