F

~Teacher pt2~

Mingi's pov

I arrive inside the school and go to my locker when I'm finished putting my stuff away and then putting some in my bag I'll need for the day I close my locker and am greeted by a short corgi dog.

I giggle at my thoughts and him "minmin!~" he squealed and hugged me I hugged back "hey woo how was your weekend?" I asked he giggled "oh it was amazing I spent the whole weekend at sangie's and it was so romantic we cuddled and watched movies also we made out a couple times to! His parents weren't home either" wooyoung said with a blush and squeal.

I smile "awe that's so cute woo! I wish I had a special someone like you and yeo" I said with a giggle he smiled "ah don't worry you will and when you do I'm gonna tease you everyday!" He teases and I whined lightly hitting him.

He only laughs his witch laugh and we make our way to class when we do we're the first ones and Mr jeong is sitting at his desk grading papers it seems like when he noticed up he looked up with a smile a smile I've come to like a lot.

"Good morning you two!" He greets I blush and we both greet him back going to our seats a minute later he walks up to us handing us both our tests from last week back.

"Good job wooyoung you did so good! And you did good too Mingi although you messed up with two questions so please see me for lunch today" he said softly and I nod with a blush "o-okay thank you mr jeong" I said and he smiled walking back to his desk soon students started to come into class and he greets them all. Some girls even flirted with him which isn't new because he was really really attractive sometimes I wondered if he was dating or married.

"Ooh you have to come for lunch min~" wooyoung said wiggling his brows I blushed and hit his arms he snorts and then laughs loudly causing all eyes including Mr jeong's to be on us I blush in embarrassment "s-sorry" I say and wooyoung nods holding back another laugh.

"If you guys are done disturbing our class then how about we get started" Mr jeong said sternly and some kids ooh'ed us I was so embarrassed I put my head down damn you wooyoung! I was so gonna get him back for this...

Class soon ended and kids packed up fast and left wooyoung and I also packed up and started heading towards the door before a voice stopped us "mingi can I talk to you for a second?" He asked I squeaked and turned around "o-okay" I said and wooyoung nods at me telling me he'd wait outside I nodded and walked to Mr jeong.

"W-what is it that you want mr jeong?" I asked softly "first I wanted to apologize for putting you on the spot like that I didn't mean to I just don't like it when my class gets disrupted, and secondly I wanted to ask how you were doing with school and everything" he said I blushed "o-oh um that's okay and I'm sorry it's just wooyoung is always teasing me, also I'm doing pretty good I just um I get distracted easily these days I don't know why" I said.

"Well that's good and I should have a talk with wooyoung then your a very smart student mingi and I don't want you to mess up or anything I want you to succeed, as for you getting distracted I can help you with your works if you would like" he said and got up walking to me I blushed and stepped back a little.

"I-I um no um that won't um be n-necessary I-I can do it um I-I'm late for class I-I'll see you around mr Jeong!" I stuttered and bolted out of the classroom him helping me would only make it worse.

I met wooyoung and grabbed his arms walking quickly away from the classroom "woah what happened min?" He asked and I stopped "n-nothing I-I just made a fool out of myself" I said with a sigh "what do you mean?" He asked "I gay panicked!" I whined and he burst out laughing I groan and walk off.