U

~ what about you?~

Ship-sanhwa

Third pov

Choi San was always helping those around him he was the sweetheart in ateez and at his hometown he helped everyone.

Whether it was with work, or their love life anything he just helped them but he never had anytime for himself, to help himself.

Currently he was helping mingi and yunho get through an argument they were having for about a week...

Mingi was mad at yunho because he went out with jung ji-so aka Lee ma-ha of his old kdrama imitation mingi was upset because he was out with her all day and forgot that he and mingi were supposed to have a movie night and yunho apologized several times but mingi wasn't having it.

So yunho got upset and they both exchanged words they shouldn't of.... So now they weren't talking and it's been a week and San has been going to each of them trying to get them to talk it's working a little bit which San was glad for but he had to improvise so he told both yunho and mingi to meet him back at the dorms and they both did only to see each other.

"What are you doing here?" Mingi asked annoyed and yunho scoffed "I was called here by sannie what are you doing here?" Yunho said as Mingi scoffed "me too.." he said then realization hit them making both of them sigh out loud.

Then San called mingi which he picked up putting it on speaker "I'm sorry I lied to you guys but I hate seeing you guys argue and ignore each other so please talk it out and try to understand each other's point of view" San said softly then he hung up after.

Yunho sighs "i-im sorry gi I shouldn't of said those things to you I didn't mean any of it I was just frustrated that you didn't accept my apology I mean it baby I don't want anybody else but you your my soulmate, my other half and I wouldn't have it any other way so please believe me when I say ji-so really is a friend and I really do apologize for forgetting our movie night" yunho said frowning mingi smiled softly at that "im sorry to yun I love you so much and I'm sorry I always let my jealousy get ahead of me I just get insecure you'll leave me one day look at you yunho you're fucking handsome, kind, caring and overall your boyfriend material who even atiny dream of dating one day so I'm sorry too for saying those things I really do love you puppy and I just get so possessive sometimes" Mingi said and yunho smiled pulling him into a kiss and Mingi immediately kissed back.

They pulled away a few minutes later panting then they smiled at each other and cuddled for the rest of the day well until the other members got home and when they did they smiled at the sight of yungi cuddled up to each other hongjoong smiled softly "I see you guys finally made up" he said and they both sat up laughing "yeah" yunho said pecking Mingi's cheek who giggled "and we wanna thank you sannie if you never told us to meet you here we both would've been stubborn and not talked" mingi said and giggled San smiled "ah it's nothing gi just wanted my favorite ship to make up" he said giggling making mingi blush and hide his face in yunho's chest yunho chuckled "thank you sannie" he said then the members all got undressed into their house clothes and went to the living room having a movie night.

The next day San woke up on his bed he furrowed his brows didn't he fall asleep on the couch..? He shrugged his thoughts off and got out of bed going to the bathroom doing his morning routine after he finished doing the last thing which was brush and wash his face he stared in the mirror frowning.

He helped everyone with their love lives but what about him? Will his crush of 4 years notice him? Will he be able to help himself with his own love life? His own problems?

He sighed when he noticed tears fell down his face....

Then began to quietly sob he sat down on the floor of the bathroom just quietly sobbing he sobbed for about 30 minutes before there was a knock on the bathroom door "sannie? Are you okay? You've been in there for a while" yunho said worriedly san quitely gasped and he stood up "i-i'll be out in a second yunho! Still washing my face" he said "okay I'll wait for you sannie" yunho said San sighed softly and washed his face again so it wouldn't be evident he cried he didn't want the members to see this side of him.

After he finished he dried his face with his face towel and left the bathroom yunho stood up "you sure you're okay sannie?" Yunho asked and San nodded "yeah yun why wouldn't I be?" He asked looking at yunho who stared back yunho knew something was up but he didn't wanna pry so he left it alone....for now

"Okay then sannie if you say so" yunho said softly san sighed in relief "do we have anything planned?" San asked and yunho shook his head "it's a free day~" yunho said excitedly san smiled "oh thank god" he said and both of them giggled "wanna play games with mingi and I?" Yunho asked and San nodded walking out the room and into the living room Mingi noticed them and smiled he ran and pulled San into a hug "sannie~" he said San giggled hugging back "hi minmin~" he said.

They pulled away giggling and then they all went to sit on the floor and started playing games a few hours later san took a break and pulled out his phone when he did he saw his company posted something so he looked and saw it was seonghwa hanging out with Kai he frowned they were hanging out? Since when? Wasn't it just a one time thing..? San felt like crying he felt suffocated...so without noticing tears fell down his face like a waterfall

Word count: 1104

Poor sannie :(

I just wanna say thank you all for the 2k reads! And I hope you all will continue to support my stories! I really appreciate it! And please don't forget to comment your thoughts abt what you think in the comments! 😁💜💜💜💜