T

~Are you really an alpha..?~

Ship-yungi

(In this chapter yungi are the same height and yunho is top)

Third pov

Song mingi was a male omega, he doesn't hate that he's a male omega he just feels like he should've been another rank he feels as though he doesn't fit the role of being an omega.

He feels as though he's too tall to be an omega everyone in his dorm he's taller than them and he feels so worse about it everyday...

There were three other omega's in his dorm San, yeosang and hongjoong but they all fit the role of being an omega....mingi felt like he didn't so that's why he put all his omega traits away and he pretended that he was an alpha...

The only people who knew about him being an omega was his parents and Choi San one of his dorm mates and the only reason San knew was because last year he didn't have a way to get heat suppressants and everyone was out at least he thought so and his heat came so San found him nesting in his room....with some of yunho's clothes since the older male always made mingi feel safe and comforted so San kept his secret and even helps him hide it.

Ever since he joined his college kq college he'd been taking heat suppressants and it was going well and smooth until he ran out of them he wanted to cry he just wished he could get some more without anyone from the form catching him.

Currently mingi was in the living room on his phone scrolling on Instagram then he felt someone sit next to him his eyes widen and he slowly looked up seeing none other than yunho "hey gi~ whatcha doing?" He asked and sat closer to mingi who's breath hitched but he remained calm......outside

"Um just on instagram" he said yunho nodded "did you buy a new perfume recently?" He said sniffing the air "I don't think so..?" Mingi said confused "oh? It smells like a really sweet fruit flan" he said sniffing the air still Mingi's eyes widen and he slightly panicked "o-oh um I just remembered sannie got me a new perfume a week ago" he answered "oh okay it smells really good" he said and mingi nodded letting out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

About an hour later as mingi was playing a game on his phone yunho suddenly pushed him down on the couch and his nose was close to his scent gland making mingi gasp "y-yunho what are y-you doing?" He asked yunho didn't answer he just dug his nose in Mingi's scent gland sniffing him "you smell really different today...I thought your scent was more like a fresh rain smell?" Yunho said once he took his head out of Mingi's neck.

Mingi took a deep breath "I-I told you sannie got me a n-new perfume.." he said not trying to sound suspicious "well yeah but when I smelled your scent gland it smelled like a sweet fruit flan" yunho said staring right into Mingi's eyes questioningly "um I'm not sure why maybe I used to much of it today" he said and fortunately for him yunho got off him without anymore questions.

"Okay then let's go to bed it's getting late" he said softly and gestured mingi to follow him to the room which mingi did obeying the alpha.

The next morning yunho woke up first and went to do his morning routine and when he went in the bathroom in the cabinet he saw an empty bottle of heat suppressants his eyes widen why do they have this in their bathroom..? Their both alphas

He furrowed his brows maybe one of the others wanted mingi to hold it for them or something he left the bathroom and the room with them and he went around the house asking if this was any of the omega's in the house and lastly he went to san and seonghwa who were both in the kitchen talking "um hey hyung, hey sannie?" He said and thy both looked up at him "hey yun hyung! What's up?" San said cheerfully "hey sannie I was wondering if this is yours? Mingi and I had it in our cabinet but we are both alpha's.." he said san's eyes slightly widen at that.

"Um no that isn't sannie's he stopped taking his a few months ago" seonghwa said and San nodded yunho nodded and walked away confused if this wasn't any of the others then who's was it and why was it in their bathroom..? He went into the living room and sat down on the couch confused as heck.

He then saw a sleepy mingi enter the living room rubbing his eyes he walked over to the couch plopping down next to yunho laying his head on his shoulder yunho smiled softly at that.

"Um hey gi I found this empty bottle of heat suppressant pills in our bathroom cabinet but it's none of the other omega's....but we're both alpha's so why is it in our bathroom cabinet?" Yunho asked and that woke mingi fully up he took his head off yunho's shoulders and stared at yunho with wide eyes "I- um I don't k-know" he stuttered and cursed himself for stuttering like that.

Since him and yunho had been best friends for years yunho knew when mingi lied and when he told the truth so mingi was in deep shit now...

"Gi....are they...yours?" He asked slowly mingi bit his lip looking away he didn't answer the question, afraid then suddenly yunho gripped mingi's chin making him look at him mingi blushed at that "mingi" yunho said sternly and mingi squeaked "y-yes?" He asked.

"Don't play clueless is that bottle yours? And be honest please mingi we are best friends and if they are yours I won't ever judge you I just wish you would've told me sooner I feel like a shit best friend for not noticing.." yunho said with a frown on his face mingi gasps then hugs yunho who is taken by surprise but hugs back.

"I-I'm sorry yun I am an omega and for years I pretended to be an alpha because I just felt as though I'm not fit to be an omega....so I closed that side of my life and threw it away" Mingi said frowning yunho pulled away "gi...it doesn't matter if you "don't fit the role" I know you think that since your tall you aren't fit to be an omega but size doesn't matter gi and I want you to know that it's not about size and I really wish you'd told me earlier I don't mind you being a tall male omega I find you to be the cutest out of any omega I've met anyway" yunho said and smiled mingi smiled too "r-really yun?" He asked shyly yunho nodded.

Mingi giggled "thank you yun and I'm sorry I never told you" he said with a sigh "mingi it's okay at least your telling me now and I'm glad your an omega because now I can really mate with you" yunho said casually and mingi blushed madly "y-yun! You shouldn't say that so openly!" He whined and yunho chuckled "and why not?" He asked smirking.

"J-just because" mingi stuttered and yunho chuckled before he pecked Mingi's lips catching the poor boy off guard "if it's not already obvious mingi I really like you omega or not I do" he said smiling mingi smiled back shyly while blushing "i-i like you too yun" he said shyly he hid his face in yunho's chest and yunho laughed softly "so will you be mines love?" He asked and mingi nodded against yunho's chest the said male smiled widely before pulling mingi away from his chest and pecking his lips multiple times before he then kissed him longer shocked mingi didn't reply but soon he regained his consciousness and kissed yunho back.

Who smiled in the kiss, they continued kissing for another minute before they pulled away for air they put their foreheads together smiling.

Word count: 1388

🥺🥺🥺