V

~what about you? pt2~

Third pov

San put his phone down and quietly sobbed he couldn't stop the tears from coming he was thinking of all negative things that would happen....that could happen.

It got hard for him to breathe and he started to hyperventilate while sobbing Mingi noticed San wasn't playing anymore and heard noises so when he turned around his eyes when he saw san sobbing and hyperventilating he gasped catching yunho's attention then mingi ran to san pulling him into a hug he rubbed his back in a soothing manner hoping to calm his hyung down.

"Sannie it's gonna be okay I'm here please calm down it's okay" he repeated and yunho also joined the hug they were both shocked they never saw San cry like this...

A few minutes later San did calm down and but eye still had tears falling down his eyes when they pulled away from the hug "sannie what's wrong?" Yunho asked softly as mingi wiped his tears away frowning San sniffled and showed them the post they both looked at it confused "why are you showing us this?" Yunho asked and Mingi was confused too until he put two and two together "y-you like seonghwa hyung sannie?" He asked and san shook his head "l-love" he mumbled

Shocking them both "oh my god sannie" mingi said hugging him san cried again and they let him get it all out a few minutes later mingi spoke up "how long hyung?" He asked San sniffles "4 years" he said they were yet again shocked "oh you poor baby" yunho said back hugging San "why didn't you tell us sooner sannie?" Yunho asked "y-you guys had your own problems a-and I didn't wanna be a bother, everyone seems to be busy with their own things and love lives i-i didn't wanna bother anyone with my one sided love" san said sadly mingi sighs and pecks San's forehead "you'll never be a bother or burden sannie please tell us these things even if we're arguing your always helping those around you but what about you?" Mingi said

San sniffled "i-i don't know....what if he doesn't like me that way anyway? What if he only thinks of me as a little brother? What if he likes kai and that's why their hanging out again? Hwa likes kai more than I do they have way more in common then w-we do....I-I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing hwa hyung with someone else I-I love him so much" San said feeling like crying again and yunho and mingi comforted him while he ranted they wanted to help him since he's always helping them and those around him.

All three of them ended up falling asleep on the couch a few hours later someone walked in the house and it was none other than seonghwa he took off his shoes and hung up his jacket and when he finished he was surprised seeing three people cuddled up together and sleeping...

The sight made him a bit annoyed why were the yungi couple cuddled up to san like that they had each other!

Mingi opened his eyes seeing seonghwa stare at them "so you're finally home hyung..." he said lowly not to wake up san he knew yunho was already up seonghwa was surprised "yes I lost track of time with Kai hyung" he said yunho scoffed quietly and both of them got up quietly not to wake san up and told him to follow them to the kitchen which he did.

When they got there they both crossed their arms staring seonghwa down "is there something wrong?" He asked "you tell us...it's currently 12:30 in the morning and your just now coming back" yunho said seonghwa sighed "i understand that yunho and I apologize but I'm your hyung you don't get to interrogate me" seonghwa said glaring at them which made yunho scoff usually he was respectful but he made san cry and nobody makes san cry the way seonghwa did and gets his respect.