Z

~My stepfather pt3~

Third pov

Mingi and yunho's relationship took a turn after that the sex became a everyday thing..

When yunho's mom came back they told her they did in fact bond and yunho said he didn't mind mingi as much and that he was a great guy and they went out to eat and watched movies together which wasn't really a lie since when they did do those things they ended up fucking...

But yunho's mom was clueless so she was happy for them..

Currently they were all watching a movie together and mingi was cuddling with ye-bin yunho was so jealous at that he crossed his arms with an angry frown/pout mingi noticed and quietly giggled his feet made it's way to yunho's clothed cock and then he moved it up and down yunho's eyes widen and he bit his lip not to not make a sound..

For someone who's new to gay sex mingi was so skilled with his hands, mouth and now feet..

Mingi's feet then went faster and yunho bit his lip extra hard and threw his head back he felt like he'd cum real soon so he removed mingi's feet and got up "I-I have to go to the bathroom" he said and walked away quickly mingi quietly giggled and went back to watching the movie with yebin.

10 minutes later yunho came back and sat down far away from mingi but still on the same side as him and huffed "are you okay yunho?" Mingi asked "concerned" yunho grit his teeth "oh I'm just fine mingi" he replied and in his head he was plotting all the ways he was gonna fuck mingi to the point where he wouldn't be able to walk...

Once mingi saw yunho's face he bit his lip with a blush he knew what would happen...

After the movie was over yebin dragged mingi to their room and yunho went into his annoyed..he laid down on his bed and then fell asleep with mingi on his mind...

Yunho woke up to something wet and warm on his cock he moaned lowly "w-what?" He said and when he looked down he saw mingi bobbing his head up and down on his cock he chuckled "you enjoying yourself baby?" He asked huskily mingi moaned on his cock while still bobbing his head yunho threw his head back letting out low moans and grunts.

Soon he felt himself becoming close "fuck baby I'm close~ you gonna swallow it? Hm? Gonna swallow masters cum?" He said and mingi moaned going faster and soon yunho came down mingi's throat mingi looked at yunho while swallowing all of it and just like that yunho's cock stood up again...

He groaned and grabbed mingi flipping them over so mingi was beneath him "was that for master's forgiveness? Hm? Wanted to suck master up real good as forgiveness baby?" Yunho asked deeply mingi moaned and nodded "y-yes master please forgive me for h-how I acted today i-i was j-just messing around" mingi said desperately yunho smirked "should I really forgive my baby?" He asked mockingly mingi nodded with a pout "well since he sucked me off real good I guess I could forgive him" yunho said as if speaking to himself.

Mingi giggled softly which was music to yunho's ears if you asked him then mingi pulled yunho in for a kiss and yunho immediately kissed back he took mingi's boxers off in the kiss and then he entered mingi who moaned in the kiss but was swallowed by yunho, yunho gave him no time to adjust and rammed into him mingi pulled away from the kiss to bit his lip he knew he'd moan loudly because of how his hole was being abused.

"M-Master~ p-please choke me" mingi said lowly and yunho smirked doing just that he wrapped his large hand and long fingers around mingi's neck and applied pressure but not too much mingi moaned softy loving it.

Yunho then started to ram into him faster and harder while applying more pressure around mingi's neck and mingi became a moaning, drooling mess he didn't moan loudly but he moaned just enough for yunho to hear him.