A

~Teacher~

Ship- yungi (top! Yunho!)

(Btw mingi is in his junior year of highschool ya'll!)

Mingi's pov

It's weird but lately I've been feeling weird around my history/ homeroom teacher.

I had butterflies in my stomach, I blushed around him when he'd speak to me one on one or I'd just be so shy...

I didn't want to think it was what I thought it was I was going to ask my eomma just in case.

I ran downstairs "eomma!" I yelled and he peeled his head out from the kitchen "yes gi? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Are you hungry? I'm cooking dinner now but I can give you a snack if you want" he rambled and I couldn't help but giggled "no eomma it's neither but I wanted some advice?" I said and walked into the kitchen with him.

"Okay sweetie what's up?" He asked and I sat down he turned down the stove and sat next to me "s-so recently there's the guy who makes me feel weird...I-I get butterflies in my tummy when I'm around him, I blush when he touches my arm or speaks to me and I get so shy and start to stutter...what does it mean?" I asked and my eomma gasp "my baby has his first crush?!" He yells making my eyes widen.

So I do like my teacher?! Oh no this isn't good!

"San! Get your butt in here it's serious!" My eomma yells and my eyes widen "d-don't call appa!" I whine but it's too late my appa runs into the kitchen "w-what's wrong baby?! Are you guys okay?!" He asked worriedly with his hands balled into fist I put my head on the table.

Why didn't I just ask wooyoung...?

"Sannie our baby's growing up to fast!" He says and when I look up I see tears in his eyes I groan here we go...

"Ah baby don't cry you know I don't like it!" My appa says and pulls my eomma into a hug I sigh "now what's wrong?" He asks softly and that makes me smile my parents were so in love I envied it at times but I also found it so cute.

I often got bullied a lot in school because my parents were two males and gay I never cared although the bullying did get to me at times...

I guess that's why I developed a crush on Mr jeong he always helps me when he sees someone or some kids bullying me, whether it's beating me up or calling me harsh names and talking about my parents I always get upset when people talk badly about my eomma and appa.

That's when I fight back it's gets worse though but I never cared you can talk about me but not my parents..

"Sannie our baby's got his first crush!" My eomma said and sniffled I sigh and blushed in embarrassment my appa's eyes widen "what!? You do gi?! Who is it?! I wanna know his name, age, address, his social security hi-" I cut him off "appa please!" I say and he sighs "what my son's got his first crush I need that!" He yells I huff "no you don't need anything you just want it" I said with a pout.

He chuckles "I guess you got me" he said with a laugh I groan "well tell us baby who is the lucky guy?~" my eomma said and wiggled his brows I groan again "eomma" I whine he giggles and both of them sit next to me I sigh I couldn't really hide anything from my parents I was afraid they'd judge me though since my first crush is my teacher...

Yes I know I'm a junior in highschool and this is my first crush but I've never really knew my sexuality or paid attention to things like that until about 5 months ago...

"u-um please don't be upset b-but I-I like M-Mr jeong" I stuttered with a blush on my face when I look at both my parents they have their eyes wide "as in your history teacher mingi?!" My eomma says with his eyes wide and I nod blushing in embarrassment "absolutely not!" My appa says and I sigh I knew they wouldn't approve "I-I'm sorry!" I say and quickly get up running to my room closing the door and lay down on my bed with a sigh and a tear rolling down my face.

I couldn't help it I didn't want my first crush to be my teacher! He just he makes me feel different...

A few minutes later I heard my door opening and closing and then someone sitting on my bed "bubs" my eomma said softly "y-yes eomma" I said without turning around "I didn't mean for it to be like that like that when you told us your crush I know it took a lot to tell us and I know that it's wrong but this is your first crush and I don't want you to feel like having any crush is wrong it's just he's your teacher so it worries us and if you want to like him then you can and if you confess to him I'll support you and your appa will to it'll just take him time to come to terms with the fact that his son likes his teacher...whatever you decide we'll support you gi" my eomma said softly I got up and hugged him.

He hugged back with a chuckle "t-thank you eomma!" I said "of course sweetie...by the way you sure have a type I see" he said and when I pulled away he was wiggling his brows I blush "eomma why must you say it like that!" I whine he only giggles "it's true though gi! You guys are both so freaking tall" he said and I blush burying my face in my eomma's shoulder he laughs softly.

The next morning I wake up in a good mood! I get out of bed doing my morning routine which was pee, get in the shower, brush my teeth wash my face then lotion it and put on my outfit i'd wear for the day.

Which was a white shirt, two chains which my eomma and appa gifted me for my 16th birthday two years ago and black dress pants with black dress boots then I put on my glasses.

Then I went downstairs for breakfast when I did I greeted both my parents "good morning appa, good morning eomma!~" I said and kiss both of their cheeks sitting down at the table "ooh~ someone's happy this morning and you look so handsome! Let me ...

Then I went downstairs for breakfast when I did I greeted both my parents "good morning appa, good morning eomma!~" I said and kiss both of their cheeks sitting down at the table "ooh~ someone's happy this morning and you look so handsome! Let me get a picture!" My eomma squeals and runs to go get his camera I'm assuming I giggle.

"Mingi" my appa called me making me sit up straight "y-yes appa?" I said nervously he sighs and sits down across from me "I'm sorry about yesterday I just- you're my son and I worry about you all the time but now you've told us you had a crush on an older man it just made me think do we not give you enough love do I not give you enough love that you want to turn to another older man for it...I-I panicked and I know that's not the case but a father can't help but worry about his son right? He said sighing.

"Appa you and eomma give me all the love in the world, sometimes too much but I don't mind it I'm happy you do and I'm not sure why I like Mr jeong he just...he makes me feel different he's always helping me whether it's with school work or even bullies at school sometimes I even see him in the cafes in the morning and we have conversations...I guess I admired him and before I knew I-I started to like him in a romantic way" I said blushing my father chuckles "I understand sweetie and I'll support you even though my father instincts will kick in every time" he said I giggled.

"I know" I said smiling.

After what felt like a thousand pictures my eomma took off and me my appa drove me to school since he was off work for the week.

Word count: 1420

I'll do another part I'm sorry they didn't interact in this one but they definitely will in the other part!