X

~my stepfather~

Ship- yungi

Third pov

Jeong yunho's mom just got engaged to a guy who's four years older then yunho and 16 years younger than his eomma of course yunho supported her but he couldn't y really be in the same room as his stepfather for long...

Yunho was fine with the man called song mingi until he started to see him in a new light...

Yunho accidentally walked in on a naked mingi one day when he went into the bathroom he opened the door half asleep thinking that maybe the door was just closed since his mom has a habit of doing so but when he did he saw a naked mingi faced away from him and seeing his plumped butt gave him a hard on...

Ever since then he hasn't been able to look at him the same even though mingi said it was alright he didn't mind and they were both men e sill can't be around him to long without thinking of him naked and popping a boner.

He can't count the amount he of times he's had dreams about fucking his stepfather...

He sighs and walks into his house he was greeted by mingi sitting in the couch reading a book and his eomma having her leg on his legs he closed the door taking off his shoes and walked passed them "oh dear!" His eomma called out he turns around "yes?" He said simply "yah! Why are you acting so rude?" She said with a pout.

He sighed "I'm just tired and I'm not hungry so if you'll excuse me I'm going to sleep" he said walking away and into his room closing and locking his door that was the half truth he just didn't wanna stay down there with them.

He knew if he did she'd invite him to watch a movie with them, then he'd have to see them make out which would piss him off or he'd pop a boner because Mingi's hand would accidentally graze his leg...or mingi would fall asleep on his shoulder most of all mingi liked wearing shorts and a big shirt so yunho would always see his shoulder when the shirt fell down..

Sometimes yunho questioned if mingi was really straight...

The next day yunho woke up with a groan he got out of bed and left his room walking into the kitchen he was greeted by his eomma cooking and mingi sitting at the dinning table on his phone he grunted and walked passed him going into the refrigerator for some water "well good morning yuyu!" His eomma said with a smile he gave her a small smile "yeah, morning" he said in a raspy morning voice "your stepfather is there too! Be polite and say good morning" his eomma scolded he rolled his eyes "I think I'll pass" he said "jeong yunho" she said warningly he groaned and walked to the table "morning" he said blankly mingi looked up with a smile "good morning yunho! Did you sleep well?" He asked and yunho scanned his body biting his lip.

He had on work attire...

(Without the chain and he has on, dress pants two buttons undone)

Yunho felt himself getting a boner so he groaned and walked away not answering the question his eomma face palmed and followed her son yunho went into his room and sat down with his head in his hands "fuck" he muttered he got startled when his door opened "jeong yunho! Why are you always so rude to him! He's your stepfather for crying out loud!" She scolded and he only rolled his eyes "okay he can be my stepfather that doesn't mean I have to like him" he said nonchalantly.

His eomma sighed loudly "well I was gonna tell you later but you'll be here with your stepfather for a whole month since I have a business trip to go on so be nice to him! And spend some time" his eomma said making yunho widen his his "wae?!" He yelled startling his eomma "because I have to go and this'll be good! You can spend some time with mingi and see that he isn't bad!" She said and he groaned "well I won't be here then I'll just go to hongjoong's!" He said upset and his mom groaned "no you will not! If I so much as hear you didn't come back home you will be punished!" She yelled "oh?! How?! I don't care about anything you do I won't be here!" Yunho yelled back.

His eomma laughed "oh really? Well then if you do leave and don't comeback while I'm away you will be grounded and I will take away everything you own leaving you with nothing but your bed and sheets! Do I make myself clear?!" She yelled and yunho groaned "whatever!" He yelled and got up going into his bathroom with the slam of the door angry.

His eomma sighed and left his room going to the dinning room mingi frowned "is everything alright?" He asked worriedly she sighs and kisses his head "I hope so, I don't know what's wrong with that boy" she said with a frown "well maybe he should just go to his friend's I don't wanna force him to like me if he doesn't..." mingi said fiddling with his fingers she sighs with a soft smile "your too cute my love it'll be fine you guys can bond I'm sure he'll come around" she said and pecked mingi's lips.

The days went by fast and it was soon the day where yunho's mom was leaving and mingi along with yunho was seeing her off "bye bye my beautiful boys! And I'll see you in a month" she said smiling mingi smiled back hugging her "I'll see you in a month love" he said with a smile and pecks her lips she giggles and yunho watches with a roll of his eyes "yeah, bye" he said "yah jeong yunho! Join us in this hug and stop being a rude brat!" She said "I'm good, thanks" he said with his hands in his pocket he was then pulled into the hug by mingi his eyes widen as he was now in a hug with his eomma and mingi they were both smiling and laughing at yunho but still hugged one another.

When they pull away his eomma giggles "bye yuyu!~ bye gi!" She said and got in her car driving away yunho sighed and walked away into the house not giving mingi a chance to say anything to him.

Word count: 1106

Pt 2?