Prologue ~ A Tiring Life

[A/n ~ This is a fanfic based on Tyson from Dimensions Meet [Also by me ] and is sorta his side of all the things that happens in Dimensions Meet . It is shorter than Dimension meets cuz I wont go in depth on whatever happens each day and the updates may or may not be slow. I will be giving Tyson a completely different past and I will change his character a little.He is still the loud, brash, funny guy we all love but that will only be a part of his character . He is after all Blue dragon . Also I will not make Tyson a depressed person .Yes his backstory is sad but I will make sure he finds a happy place in the end .Dunno about ships .That's about it .Without any further ado ,we shall jump into the chapter after the disclaimer .

Disclaimer- I do not own beyblade or any other animes of whichever character I mention in this book . I do not own any of the images .I only own a few OC's and this plot line]

A Tiring life

That was the best description of Tyson granger's life .You can chuckle and say 'As if '

But that was the truth . Carry all your belongings to mount Everest and back ,that was how tiring it was . But then again ,that would be an exaggeration, until now .

Tyson was the holder of one of the four celestial Bit beasts.He obtained the celestial beast of wind 9 years ago when he was 6. Just this can give you a clear picture of how strong his bond is. But this very strength is the main cause of his tiring ,troublesome life.

From the tender age of 3 ,he admired Dragoon's sword kept in their dojo . It was amazing . He would stare at it as it dazzled in the sunlight.He would beg his mother to tell him about Dragoon and the stories about him . Yoshie Granger would laugh and agree . Tyson's happy smile was her reward . He knew that his mother loved him to bits and so did he . But nothing beautiful stays for a long time .

He never forgot the day his mother died. She had been ill for months but the young 4 year old never lost hope . He would sit by her side and talk about his day .Every day he would eat with her , give her random flowers he picked on his way from school , watch her as she eats her medicines .Every night he would go downstairs to her room ,saying a dumb excuse about a nightmare or that it's too cold ,he would then cuddle close to her like he always used to . He never lost hope until that day , the day he came back with a dandelion and saw her pale lifeless form next to his father's crying form. His brother rushed to his father to soothe him but Tyson felt like he was in a trance , a nightmare from which he didn't want to be in anymore . The dandelion scattered and he ran to his mother. He hugged her so tight like he would never to let go . He didn't wail. Not a single sound escaped his mouth ,only a few silent tears slipped out .

After a few weeks , his father announced his departure to Egypt ,where he would study bit beasts and that Hiro would be leaving with him .What Tyson didn't know was they wouldn't be returning for quite a few years.

Every evening, he would call out for them . He would open each door ,each cupboard hoping they were just trying to surprise . But no one appeared . He would run to his brothers room when he had nightmares , hoping his brother would be there to calm him ,To shoo the nightmares away ,to hug him. But all there was was an empty room ,stripped off of belongings . Desperately he would go to his mothers room but he was unable to enter it as it was locked by his grandfather. That was how he began speaking to Dragoon .

He would ramble about what he did ,how his day was ,how lonely he felt ,how much he missed his family . He chose Dragoon as his friend and the person to take the place of listening to rambles because there were no other worthy candidate. The number of friends he had was close to nil and his grandfather was coping too.

The only family members who bothered to hang out with him other than his grandpa were his cousins and his Aunt from his mother's side.

Her name was pristine but he tended to call her petunia as she had grown the flowers in his garden. She had blonde hair and mahogany eyes . Even though the sisters didn't look alike ,they were very similar in character and both adored Tyson.She was a bold 24 year old who constantly evaded marriage . She used to vent about her annoying family members who wanted to get her married to Tyson ,who used to listen to her intently.

But when he turned 6,a lot of things changed. It started when Dragoon entered his bey blade .He had dozed off next to Dragoon's sword yet again after a nightmare about his mother . The next morning he was pleasantly surprised when he found dragoon in his bey blade. He felt elated ! But his joy didn't last long 

"Where's your mother?"A girl had curiously asked  

"She -she died some time ago "He whispered back ...

He was standing in a corridor , most of the children had already  left. He knew Aunt Petunia had probably forgotten . He thought that he was alone in the school. Thought.

~The Granger household ~

"Petunia ! you didn't pick Tyson?"Ryuu Granger asked[yelled]

She gasped and yelled a sorry and hopped onto her bike speeding away to meet Tyson and pick him up from school . She would make it up to him by treating him to ice cream or by going to the park with him. But  she wasn't ready to see what happened next .

It was set in slow motion for her . A boy crashed into the wooden railing ,Tyson was gripping his hair with both hands . Another boy rushed to hit him but a gust of wind toppled him down . Wind... Dragoon ... Has Dragoon finally chosen someone as its wielder? Could it be that the celestial four were awakening ?

"FREAK!"the boy who crashed into the railing yelled and ran away . She pushed away all her thoughts and rushed to her nephew.

~Rewind - School ~

"Tyson Granger is all alone. The lil tell tale is all alone !"Dennis said giving Tyson a shove

"Why are you here Dennis "Tyson yelled

"The lil innocent tell tale .you thought we would let you go after what you did punk?"Martin asked

Dennis and Martin were one year above his grade but obviously they lacked class ,who bullies a 6 year old ?

"you wrote that on the board i-"Tyson was cut off when Martin punched him hard on the jaw .Tyson backed away to the corner.

"What ? you gonna cry to mommy . Oh wait you can't "Dennis laughed .

Tyson gripped his hair and screamed as tears threatened to spill...

That was the day Dragoon's powers had awakened to protect him . He was quickly transferred to another school ,a special one .

To the public it was named Swordz .It was a funny name for a school . Tyson soon came to know the real one . The power of the divine beasts that was it's name. The one in japan was called Kami Kemono no Chikara. A place where people were trained to use the powers of bit beasts. All of them had come here because their bond with their bit beasts was so strong they did not need spin a bey blade with a bit chip or use a sword with a bit chip . They could harness the bit beasts power without anything but wishing or requesting it in their mind . Most of them had a mind link with their bit beasts and could converse with them when necessary .

He trained hard and learned about bit beasts and other subjects . He learned about weapons . He learned how to kill . It was cruel but so was the world . He still does not know why he continues to aid 'The power of divine beasts' . The pay was good but he did not really need it . But he did not feel like leaving it all . He felt that he may be needed in the future . It was just a gut feeling ,but he followed it and rose in the ranks as the infamous Blue Dragon.

At the age of 12[nearing thirteen] he was asked to verify if the three celestial bit beasts had awoken by joining the nationals [Beyblade] .This simple mission pulled him into the beyblading world and gave him new friends and more people he could trust .

His tiring life could only be blamed on Dragoon ,even though Tyson never did so there was no other suspect . until now ... 

His life was tiring yes but he has never once wanted to change it . What happens now ?  He was stranded in a place he knows not how he reached . A land which was deserted. No traces of any humans anywhere . 

Just another tiring issue in his already tiring life ,great . He could deal with it .

{ A/n ~Shoutout to Lumi_fumii, who helped out with the story cover. Neither of us own it. She helped me edit it. Thats about it. Andromeda signing out... For now. 'Til next time }