Chapter 24

"Okay!!!" He said and moved towards her. "Do we celebrate our suhaagraat?" He asked kissing her cheeks.

Before she could register his words anirudh turn towards him and kissing on her lips. He lost in deep in her kiss. Bondita couldn't protest herself she could surrendered herself for him.

He kissing her lips passionately and feeling like he was achieved everything. After a few moments she helped him to love her.

After that anirudh opened her hair bun and kissed on her forehead, then moved on her cheeks and then on her nose tip and then on her chin and last but not the least he again captured her lips passionately. He wanted to feel everything of her. He just wanted to love her from the core. She also wanted to feel him wanted to be mine of him.

He moved further. He kissed her neck sensually which made her moan. "Patibabu!" A name escaped from her lips he kissed on that. And feeling her body parts.

"Kya....kehna hai tumhe!" He asked seductively. "Please....." She said in struggled way. Anirudh looked at her concerned way. "Kya hua? Tum thik ho!" He asked anxious way.

"Nahi.....me thik nahi hu" She complained him. Anirudh looked at her questionable way and asked "what happen?" He asked before he could understand her action she came upon him. She was on the top on him and he was under her.

"Ye.....ye kya kar rahi ho tum!" He asked in surprised way. "Meri baari! Apne bahot sataya hai mujhe, ab me apse badla lungi." She said seductively.

"Acha!" Anirudh understand her deep meaning of her sentence.

"To karo jo karna hai......me pura tumhara hun, you can love me anyway as you want" He replied while caressing her waist sensually.

She opened his shirt and placed it on otherside of corner. And started kissing him passionately. Anirudh groaned he was enjoying her love.

She kissed on his forehead, cheeks, nose tipe and then his soft hardened lips.

As she was kissing him deeply he understood her fear of losing him.

After that they both covered themselves in a duvet and sleep engulfed in their eyes.

At morning "bondita! Kaha hai tu bishi ka telephone aaya hai" Sampoorna speaking from downstairs.

But here our beautiful couple sleeping in each other arms peacefully without the disturbance of outside. Anirudh covering his bondita protectivily that no one can snatch from eachother.

Bondita hugging him tightly close to her chest he could inhale her fragrance. He was feeling her soft or bare skin against himself enjoying thier cute moments.

"Anirudh!" This voice disturbed him. He opened his eyes and found the voice similar of kaka.

"Ji kaka" Anirudh replied from the room.

"Tumhare muqadme ke kuch log aa rahe hai tumse milne taiyar hoke niche aa jaao" Kaka ordered.

"Ji kaka aaya" Anirudh replied and inhaled deeply and looked that where his beautiful girl laying on his chest.

He caressed her hair lovingly and said "bondita! Meri jaan!" Anirudh called smoothly bondita blushed listen this kind of tone and hide her face in his chest.

"Utho jaan, sab bula rahe hai.....tumhe milne nahi jana maa ke paas sampoorna maa ne bulaya hai, agar nahi uthi to sampoorna maa khud aa jayengi yaha" Anirudh told.

She said while closing her eyes "Sone dijiye patibabu, bahot acha laga raha hai apke paas aise sone me, kaafi time baad sukoon mila hai" She replied. Anirudh understood what she is trying to say.